boojumouli cinema lalo best paata okati eskondi.

Raven_Rayes

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

itla oka paata unnattu kooda gurthu ledhu naaku. super ra.

I don’t like that over rated copy cat either. Nonetheless  he is director of this song. I wouldn’t mind giving him the credit wherever it’s due 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

I don’t like that over rated copy cat either. Nonetheless  he is director of this song. I wouldn’t mind giving him the credit wherever it’s due 

okay

• 6 months later...
On 9/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, veerigadu said:

This song choreography is artistic and it’s one of the best choreographed songs in the history of Indian cinema. 

Congratulations to prem Rakshith....Talent niiii yevvaduuu aaapaleduuu

On 9/9/2022 at 11:04 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

emundadhu. endukante vaadi thuppu pattina cinemal lo elevations tappa em ledhu.

1-2yrs ki janaalu marchipotharu.. nibba gaallu maatram aa 3rd rate vfx action scenes gurthu pettukuntaaru edho kalaa khaandaam scene annattu.

Gundu soodhi..   gootlo bellam mukka. Tennis banthula papa .. you want more 

On 9/9/2022 at 10:04 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

emundadhu. endukante vaadi thuppu pattina cinemal lo elevations tappa em ledhu.

1-2yrs ki janaalu marchipotharu.. nibba gaallu maatram aa 3rd rate vfx action scenes gurthu pettukuntaaru edho kalaa khaandaam scene annattu.

Why don't you produce a movie and show it to others how to make a movie and set an example?? Oh wait! You cannot because you are clueless.

Do you even understand how much work it takes to coordinate so much into a song like this? This one really deserved an OSCAR (much more than Natu-Natu) !!

Everyone has to start somewhere and they do copying some stuff from others in the process of learning after which they perfect their own techniques. If you are a developer, you copy from example code, stack overflow and blah… What's wrong with that?