Sitaramam Movie doubt?

bramhacharimogudu

3 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Yeah just checked only suman and dulquer pic . But may be ah news paper lo some page lo vundochu about noor jahan i guess

Ya and it is also possible that the movie doesn't show each and everything. Few things are intentionally left open.

4 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Ya and it is also possible that the movie doesn't show each and everything. Few things are intentionally left open.

2:17:15 onwards on prime...we only see a backside of news paper now.  In theatre I remember seeing noorjahan pic in news paper that DQ sees and then cries even more. There are few seconds of reaction. 

My wife and I had a long discussion on the same topic and concluded that its a mistake ... We debated on if and why Ram knows about sita or not .

Probably they trimmed it ? 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

2:17:15 onwards on prime...we only see a backside of news paper now.  In theatre I remember seeing noorjahan pic in news paper that DQ sees and then cries even more. There are few seconds of reaction. 

My wife and I had a long discussion on the same topic and concluded that its a mistake ... We debated on if and why Ram knows about sita or not .

Probably they trimmed it ? 

Yeah i think at that particular time he knows about noorjahan princess. I think it is understandable and cant show each and every bit in detail

Just now, Scurvy said:

Prime lo aithe they did not show dulqueer checking noorjahan pic in news paper

I checked again.. I'm 99% show they removed it as it's obviously a mistake and him knowing her identity doesn't change anything. 

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I checked again.. I'm 99% show they removed it as it's obviously a mistake and him knowing her identity doesn't change anything. 

13 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Yeah i think at that particular time he knows about noorjahan princess. I think it is understandable and cant show each and every bit in detail

5 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Yeah just checked only suman and dulquer pic . But may be ah news paper lo some page lo vundochu about noor jahan i guess

That’s old news so it won’t be in that newspaper. We have to assume he carried the cutting to the mission. Ideally Ram should have died without knowing but maybe director gave some good news to cheer up the audience that are left sad that he died.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bramhacharimogudu said:

Hero ki herion name sithamahalakshmi kaadu Princess noorjahaan ani telisinappudu aaa letter Sithamahlaksmi name mida enduku post chesaadu adi annisarlu return avvakunda vundedei kada?

hero ki noorjahan vishayam eppudu telisindi?

They show paper floating in the water just before he was leaving.  Same pic used later so he knows from then.  They intentionally did not show us or else a small surprise at the end won't be there.  Prime lo 2 hrs 5 mins 20 secs.  

• Upvote 1

Letter paina sita ani kakunda noorjahan ani unte story Em undhi ? That’s called element of interest … thanu love chesindhi sita ni kabatti Sita ane rasthadu … ela ayithe heroine “mee bharya sitamahalakshmi undhi” ani .. address rayakunda ela undho … same way .. ram kuda sitamahalakshmi ani letter paina rasi … “600 vandhala rupayila jeetham theeskone sainikudi kosam anni vodhilesi vocchina maharani …ika selavu” ani climax Ki weight penchadu… nijanga hanu gadu script paina baga panichesadu. Antha baga vadu raskunnadante chala years nunchi vadiki story mind lo run avthu undhemo

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, anna_vendy said:

Where he got the news paper

That was published in a English news paper which was available globally. Army camp lo news papers rava 😂 60s lo radio & news papers thappa Em levemo