can russia sustain ukraine war

futureofandhra

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

his entire premise is false. he said Nazis made Stalingrad as a "base" - that is not true.

Also he claims Soviets "waited" - again not true. They had no time to wait. If they wait they will be occupied.

Also this "brutal" winter thing is hyped up.  Of the four years of war - only one winter was brutal i think.

The war was won through bravery  and skills of soviets thats all.

Do you know what you are speaking at all?

Kukkalu cheppulu vethikithe nakkalu bokkalu vethikaayanta.. atla vundhi nee yevvaram.

asalu whole discussion yeenti nee vedhava sodhi yeenti?

Entire premise false anta... obviously you lost the plot. I can prove it now.

Look into this URL:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/battle-of-stalingrad-ends

Start reading from 6th Paragraph (starting with "Italian and Romanian troops at Stalingrad surrender"), which details how war was conducted.

Actually I did not want to bring this link as its waste of time to inculcate to a moron. As I have been a great reader of WW-2, I wanted to put an end to your bull sh!t.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Yuvasamudram said:

Baa nuvve kada 1 week lo finish chestharu ani cheppindi back when war started...

Yeah, but Idi war kadu kada….they almost reached Kyiv in the initial days and then moved back…their intention was not to capture Kyiv…adi military action start pettina roju telvadu kada…if it was a full fledge war, it would take a week for Kyiv to fall.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Do you know what you are speaking at all?

Kukkalu cheppulu vethikithe nakkalu bokkalu vethikaayanta.. atla vundhi nee yevvaram.

asalu whole discussion yeenti nee vedhava sodhi yeenti?

Entire premise false anta... obviously you lost the plot. I can prove it now.

Look into this URL:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/battle-of-stalingrad-ends

Start reading from 6th Paragraph (starting with "Italian and Romanian troops at Stalingrad surrender"), which details how war was conducted.

Actually I did not want to bring this link as its waste of time to inculcate to a moron. As I have been a great reader of WW-2, I wanted to put an end to your bull sh!t.

hahaha ..its clear neither you can read nor can you write. Edho maa lokam gaadi la unattunnav.

Show me in the URL where it says Soviets waited for germans to occupy stalisgrad and then attacked after checking the weather ?

what a moron.