QA Automation Managers_ Need help

migilindhi151

1 hour ago, migilindhi151 said:

maa company la Automation implementation chesthundru... evaraina Automation managers untey, edhaina project implementation, PPTs lantivi untey share cheyyandi vaaa

Just curious which tool are you using ? 

20 minutes ago, Armanii said:

Just curious which tool are you using ? 

1 hour ago, migilindhi151 said:

maa company la Automation implementation chesthundru... evaraina Automation managers untey, edhaina project implementation, PPTs lantivi untey share cheyyandi vaaa

Was automation lead before switching to dev role. Nothing of that sort helps . Pay some money and get some non fake principal SDET ( preferably white only to avoid fake candidates ) for 6 months contract and get his help. 

Ppts choosi cheyadam is bs. Please keep in mind it is its own code sometimes more complex than dev code , most of the times less complex than dev code ...

• Upvote 1

First key ingredient for automation is tools. Every company has it's own preference for tools.

So u have to start from there. What's tools are being used currently. Will they work for you?

PS: not an automation manager. But with recent re-orgs, automation team for our feature area reports to me

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Automation ante…selenium or cypress..?

If yes…cypress is best tool..it have all the options…you want like coverage report, head less running mode, end to end testing…etc

Edhaina ppt undha vaa .. project implementation, road map lantivi ..

5 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

How can someone give you a roadmap and implementation plan for your project?? And why will they share their project plans with you?? 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

How can someone give you a roadmap and implementation plan for your project?? And why will they share their project plans with you?? 🤦‍♂️

Vaammo ..... Reference ki aduguthunna baa.. any basic is also ok ... Not asking their project implementation plan .. 

6 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Bro…forget about ppt…first tell me which tools you are using…

beliw are the trending tools…if it is cypress i can suggest few videos to learn.. 

1*kNSkPjDB-9sGKYjIWu-PHQ.png

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

Bro…forget about ppt…first tell me which tools you are using…

beliw are the trending tools…if it is cypress i can suggest few videos to learn.. 

1*kNSkPjDB-9sGKYjIWu-PHQ.png

Baa .. tool ki related kadhu .. naaku project implementation methodology kaavali anthey .. just reference untey chaalu