20 hours ago, The_Mentalist said:

2007 build

first plumbing problem osthadhi

tharvatha power cables dhobbuthay

a/c leaks

wood floor hallow aithadhi

becareful konetappudu nibba gallu ilantive kontar

em matladuthunnav vaa..

ikkada Northeast lo 2007 ante brand new.. nuvvu cheppe problems anni oka intiki raavadam almost impossible.. if we are unlucky we may have to face one or two issues.. Flooring mathram scratches padochu other than that over the years it would have settled well and will know instantly..

15 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

em matladuthunnav vaa..

ikkada Northeast lo 2007 ante brand new.. nuvvu cheppe problems anni oka intiki raavadam almost impossible.. if we are unlucky we may have to face one or two issues.. Flooring mathram scratches padochu other than that over the years it would have settled well and will know instantly..

Ye state kaka?

akkada especially issues osthay kaka

it depends on the builders kaka

12 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah 450k ki bombastic house vacchesthadiii cumming and Milton areas of GA lo. I’m glad it’s not as bad as Texas here. 

450 ki antunnavu cummings lo for how much sq bro? New or old home? Can you detail specs.

I did some research in atlanta recently. Fulton forseth gwintte counties and found have no houses at that price. I’m considering a new home around 3k to 3.5k sq and found pricese at 700 to 900.

downsonville which is 60 miles from airport lo nuvvu cheppe price undi. And again thats DR HORTON which I didn’t like.

3 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

Ye state kaka?

akkada especially issues osthay kaka

it depends on the builders kaka

NJ anna.. all NE states same story.. CT, MA, NY.. even VA, I have friends and relatives all over NE, old houses lo issues undochu but I the quality of building is better than brand new..

8 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

NJ anna.. all NE states same story.. CT, MA, NY.. even VA, I have friends and relatives all over NE, old houses lo issues undochu but I the quality of building is better than brand new..

2007 ante standards appative untayi..if possible, always prefer newer homes..construction quality is different from standards.2007 is brand new in bayarea..old home in texas, good enough in NE…

14 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

The notion that all recent homes are safe bet anedhi oka myth. A top grade carpet flooring is still cheaper than medium quality wooden and tile. Similarly, foundation concrete costs way more than a wood crawl space etc. Specs battiii vadu entha cost invest sesaduuuu construction lo ani manakiii ardham ayipothadhiiii

Ila seppukuntaaa pothe shana untadhiiii....Builder reviews yelp lo google lo susi konteee assameee.....Also their warranties are written with some many things in their favor, its stupid to rely on them without doing our due diligence. 

But new home konollakiiii adhoka confidence that everything is awesome in their world ani. li888

17 minutes ago, prince143 said:

450 ki antunnavu cummings lo for how much sq bro? New or old home? Can you detail specs.

I did some research in atlanta recently. Fulton forseth gwintte counties and found have no houses at that price. I’m considering a new home around 3k to 3.5k sq and found pricese at 700 to 900.

downsonville which is 60 miles from airport lo nuvvu cheppe price undi. And again thats DR HORTON which I didn’t like.

Will DM you over this weekend. sure. 

31 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Nak kuda unnar kaka frds and relatives in NJ NY and VA la

they r having issue coz of the old houses. More than 10 yrs ki issues untay kaka

new contruction kuda nu builders ni wise ga choose cheskovali kaka

may be old one manchi builder chesi undochu

new one bakwas gadu chesthe anthe iga… so, choose builder wisely and I prefer new contruction… not to have problems with the house… I insurance claims… handy man problems plumber problems… ma cousin gadidhi oka 6 7 issues unde… urke nannu ramantunde to discuss with the repairs

26 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

Nak kuda unnar kaka frds and relatives in NJ NY and VA la

they r having issue coz of the old houses. More than 10 yrs ki issues untay kaka

new contruction kuda nu builders ni wise ga choose cheskovali kaka

may be old one manchi builder chesi undochu

new one bakwas gadu chesthe anthe iga… so, choose builder wisely and I prefer new contruction… not to have problems with the house… I insurance claims… handy man problems plumber problems… ma cousin gadidhi oka 6 7 issues unde… urke nannu ramantunde to discuss with the repairs

ade anna, konni houses ki viparithanga issues vasthayi.. konnitiki assalu raavu..

pros of new house is, at least minimum guarantee untadi.. but old house is kind of gamble, if you are knowledgeable then you can make wise decision..