How many of wish you are 3-4 inch taller than you are.. Poll

CherryGaru

Tall  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• What is the total cost of each surgery? Together?
Prices range from $70,000-80,000 per surgery to start, and the femur and tibia procedure together starts at $150,000. To learn more about cost click the link in our bio! (Tag for FB)

• How long after the procedure can you walk?
You can begin walking with a walking device in as little as 2 weeks post-operation, however, walking independently is dependent on the patient; as long as you keep up with your physical therapy regimen and doctor's orders you will heal in a timely manner.

• What are the main complications you see in patients? Are there any long-term complications?
Fortunately, complications are not very common, especially long-term ones. As we stated with walking, if you keep up with doctor’s orders and your physical therapy there will be limited risk of complications. Dr. Debiparshad keeps up with his patients throughout the entirety of their recovery ensuring you are healing appropriately according to time and length, resulting in little to no complications.

• Does this surgery reduce athletic ability?
It may cause you to lose an edge if a highly-competitive athlete, but in general you will regain your athletic ability. It will take a little bit of time after recovery to get back to where you were physically prior to the surgery, but with time and training you will be able to regain your athletic ability. It is very important to note that the recovery is almost fully dependent on the patient and how they take care of themselves post-op, if you do not make the effort during recovery then athletic ability may reduce.

On 9/15/2022 at 4:08 PM, iddaritho said:

Already 511 so doesn’t matter , height doesn’t really matter if you keep your self healthy 

My  colleague is 4.8 or some thing , she is the most brilliant person I have ever seen and I admire her

If you don’t have one shine in others , not every one is made equal 

For male it 100% matters bro. Enni cases chudaldu. Even my frnds who are decent shape but short wished to be 6ft to attaract good looking girls. It will be easy and less bullshit to deal with.

On 9/15/2022 at 5:08 PM, Rushabhi said:

Enni chesina age vachekoddi you loose bone density and shrink. Enduku antha kashtam? Be content with who you are.

Em chestam akka akkada girls tall vallane preferring. Potti ante you have to bring a lot to the table like rich and status. And movies kuda pottis ni comedians laga chupsistru kada.

On 9/15/2022 at 5:05 PM, CherryGaru said:

If you are willing to pay around 80k and can take care for 1-2 years, you can get it done too..

https://www.limbplastx.com/stature-lengthening-treatments

-----

“I got, like, 20 software engineers doing this procedure right now who are here in Vegas. There was a girl”—because girls can be tech bros too—“yesterday from PayPal. I’ve got patients from Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft. I’ve had multiple patients from Microsoft.”

What all the patients I spoke with have in common is that leg lengthening helps them feel like a more complete version of who they think they are. “A lot of patients see it as an investment in themselves, and not necessarily romantically,” says Dr. D. “Stature is such an important part, I think, of who you are and how you perceive the world and how the world perceives you. Being able to alter that is so impactful.”

neeku entha commision istunaru ra oka patient teste ?

33 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

neeku entha commision istunaru ra oka patient teste ?

common man !! LOL.. This is just for info to anyone who may be interested.

If you have even half working brain, you would know that. ( did I provide any referral links, or I solicit ) 

4 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

common man !! LOL.. This is just for info to anyone who may be interested.

If you have even half working brain, you would know that. ( did I provide any referral links, or I solicit ) 

https://www.limbplastx.com/stature-lengthening-treatments

ee link nuvve essav kada ra labbbe…

edo sangha seva chestunatu buildup istunav…

assalu helath risks telikunda….edo rubber saaginatu saagutaru anukuntunaav ra lambdi key….