How many of wish you are 3-4 inch taller than you are.. Poll

CherryGaru

Tall  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, MRI said:

i wish I was but naturally. naaku NBA basketball player avvalani korika.. kaani ippudunna height key ammayilu dorakadam kashtam ayyindi.. hahahaha

You can still be a BB player at 6'5" baa

32 minutes ago, MRI said:

i wish I was but naturally. naaku NBA basketball player avvalani korika.. kaani ippudunna height key ammayilu dorakadam kashtam ayyindi.. hahahaha

For me getting girls reason period.

12 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

You can still be a BB player at 6'5" baa

Reddit lo chudu baa. I am shell shocked how many conventionally tall guys wish to be more taller than current height. Mellaga desis lo spread avtundi idi

2 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

common man !! LOL.. This is just for info to anyone who may be interested.

If you have even half working brain, you would know that. ( did I provide any referral links, or I solicit ) 

Aadiki ledhu adoka bhakth ani ade cheppadu.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

https://www.limbplastx.com/stature-lengthening-treatments

ee link nuvve essav kada ra labbbe…

edo sangha seva chestunatu buildup istunav…

assalu helath risks telikunda….edo rubber saaginatu saagutaru anukuntunaav ra lambdi key….

First I provided the article's summary in the first post, and provided a simple poll..  

Then while reading the article, found that the company mentioned in that was https://www.limbplastx.com/ .. So, I re-edited my first post and provided that link and continued to provide more info as I researched more. Idhi buildup ani niku anipichindhante nikante dhedh dhimag evadu ledu ?? 

Health risks levani nenu ekkadanna cheppana ra lammbdi koduka.. 

Niku avasaram leni dantlo velu endhuku peduthavu ra.. Gudd$a musukoni dhen geyi..

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie .

1 minute ago, CherryGaru said:

First I provided the article's summary in the first post, and provided a simple poll..  

Then while reading the article, found that the company mentioned in that was https://www.limbplastx.com/ .. So, I re-edited my first post and provided that link and continued to provide more info as I researched more. Idhi buildup ani niku anipichindhante nikante dhedh dhimag evadu ledu ?? 

Health risks levani nenu ekkadanna cheppana ra lammbdi koduka.. 

Niku avasaram leni dantlo velu endhuku peduthavu ra.. Gudd$a musukoni dhen geyi..

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie .

KEVIN DEBIPARSHAD, M.D.

LIM-KevinDebiparshad,MD.png

Veedu entha istunada neeku Koolie

11 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Ah article nenu chusiubtey i would have posted the same. Its vaarry interesting

Rey ht tho paatu color emana change chestado adugu neeku panikostadi.

Old age lo vaadu biginchina screws anni loose ayyi daily pain tho narakam kanipistadi.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Old age lo vaadu biginchina screws anni loose ayyi daily pain tho narakam kanipistadi.

But appati varku confidence fake chesi. Guntalni fasak cheyochu kada ani kavi bhavam.