Lakhimpur Kheri death case: Post-mortem confirms rape, strangulation

bhaigan

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

some stupid axe against amaravati means 9 crore people can split.

Some caste axe against kammas in vjw means madanapalle youth can lose access to hyderabad - lmao.

Some "morals".

so are you leftist or not? lmao idiot.

keep shifting the goalposts and extending this conversation.

I can do this all year. apparently you can too. good luck. all the $500k earning losers in this db are laughing at you.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so are you leftist or not? lmao idiot.

keep shifting the goalposts and extending this conversation.

I can do this all year. apparently you can too. good luck. all the $500k earning losers in this db are laughing at you.

abba ..yenni angles lo attacking ra.

First act like not understanding, then plead to ignore you as some stupid guy, then amaravati, then this $500k anta - lmao.

Andhuke psycho anedhi.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

abba ..yenni angles lo attacking ra.

First act like not understanding, then plead to ignore you as some stupid guy, then amaravati, then this $500k anta - lmao.

Andhuke psycho anedhi.

lmao. ninnu evadu rammanadu ra thread lo ki? vachhi gelukkovatam. malli edavatam.

common aey ga.

ee db lo antha useless fcuks aey.. andulo kontha mandhi $500k making ra. IIT sadivav antunnav.. if you can't even make that, then what's the point ra..

velli aa pani lo undu. captalism leftism anukunta.

or if you insist that you want to humiliate me, atleast know what you are talking about. Don't just swing blindfolded and hope to hit something.

so far you've been utterly unimpressive in every way. but looks like you have a better chance at making $500k than you have at humiliating me. hopefully that'll rid you of your insecurity. lets see.

bottomline: you are never getting me to give you respect.. how many ever times you lie about my comments on Andhra.