Cancun/tulum suggestion

Pirate_of_hearts

Planning to go to tulum and cancun for 4 days with gf

is it better to book all inclusive resort which includes 4 night stay and flight tix or book flight seperately and resort seperately.

i am thinking to book seperately as i can spend 2 days in tulum and 2 days in cancun 

4 minutes ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

is it better to book all inclusive resort which includes 4 night stay and flight tix or book flight seperately and resort seperately.

i am thinking to book seperately as i can spend 2 days in tulum and 2 days in cancun 

Gf sharing expenses? 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

Wait for experts bro mrg lift chey thread ni @BAVA_BERRY

6 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Dec-March is perfect for cancun

yeah this is best time to visit...Dec lo prices high untai, holidays kada. Mid Jan to end of Feb is perfect...sunny days but not too hot and hardly rains/hurricanes. March lo spring break start avthundi, mostly 2nd week till end. Cancun is popular during that time...families with kids + youth baane veltharu so avoid this period if u want private time with ur gf.

Cancun or Tulum, doesnt matter....Once u check-in, almost all resorts are pretty much gives u good experience and it will be same. All inclusive theesukunte saripothundi...eat, drink, sleep ;), spend time in water and repeat all days.

madyalo 2 days oka dantlo, next malli checkout chesi, malli pack chesi, malli inko resort lo couple days and then again pack n checkout all together...ee headache kante, pick one and stay there and just forget everything else

just u n ur gf kada, so why dont u pick adult only resorts...google it and check out. Kids not allowed and heard some of them are either semi or full n*d* ani.

1 hour ago, no01 said:

yeah this is best time to visit...Dec lo prices high untai, holidays kada. Mid Jan to end of Feb is perfect...sunny days but not too hot and hardly rains/hurricanes. March lo spring break start avthundi, mostly 2nd week till end. Cancun is popular during that time...families with kids + youth baane veltharu so avoid this period if u want private time with ur gf.

Cancun or Tulum, doesnt matter....Once u check-in, almost all resorts are pretty much gives u good experience and it will be same. All inclusive theesukunte saripothundi...eat, drink, sleep ;), spend time in water and repeat all days.

madyalo 2 days oka dantlo, next malli checkout chesi, malli pack chesi, malli inko resort lo couple days and then again pack n checkout all together...ee headache kante, pick one and stay there and just forget everything else

just u n ur gf kada, so why dont u pick adult only resorts...google it and check out. Kids not allowed and heard some of them are either semi or full n*d* ani.

Nuvvu poinava bro

13 hours ago, no01 said:

Nov lo any chances of rains/hurricanes?

5 hours ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

Indian passport with valid Us visa unte mexican visa apply cheyanavasaram ledu kada

Yup that's correct, US Visa stamp unte chalu with Indian passport.

Nice info from "no01".
I suggest All-Inclusive and stay at only one resort(try adults only).
Moving between resorts is not worth the time.
Most of the resorts have car rental and tour booking facility. 
You can either book a day tour to Tulum or rent a car.

15 minutes ago, 30_Years_Industry said:

Nice info from "no01".
I suggest All-Inclusive and stay at only one resort(try adults only).
Moving between resorts is not worth the time.
Most of the resorts have car rental and tour booking facility. 
You can either book a day tour to Tulum or rent a car.

Thank you

adults only ante are they known for 18+ stuff or just that kids gola undadu ana

10 minutes ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

Thank you

adults only ante are they known for 18+ stuff or just that kids gola undadu ana

I've never been to Adult only....but there are two kinds ani vinna...one, kids ki no entry anthe...rest is all family yavvaram....another one is purely 18+, ante group chex etc etc ani anukunevu, its just topless or may be full n**e undochu anthe....dont remember their names, but google it and u can find few popular resorts with Adults only