Cancun/tulum suggestion

Pirate_of_hearts

34 minutes ago, 30_Years_Industry said:

Nice info from "no01".
I suggest All-Inclusive and stay at only one resort(try adults only).
Moving between resorts is not worth the time.
Most of the resorts have car rental and tour booking facility. 
You can either book a day tour to Tulum or rent a car.

exactly, even Las Vegas lo kuda ppl do move from one resort to other....unde ah 3 - 4 days lo ila moving ante chiraku

we need to vacate room by 11 AM and we cannot check-in till 3 or 4PM....ee madyalo luggage tho manage cheyyali + always room clean cheyyatam, pack n unpack...too much stress.

pick just one resort of your liking and stay there....forgot abt unpacking for the next 3 - 4 days...drink whole night, sleep till late morning and dont worry of vacating room again....thats my thing anthe.

• 2 months later...

Packages ekkada theesukuntaru vaa deeniki? Do you book through Costco travel?? Or please suggest any other good places to book paCckages.

Also whats average roubd trip Flight prices for this?

29 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Wow girl friend tho cancun nee yavva 9 years ke inni changes kullu vastundi , pellam tho Vegas poyi ade pedda achievement,  girl friend tho cancun 

IndolentScarceApatosaur-size_restricted.

Not everyone dumb like you bro these days 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hotmaddy said:

Packages ekkada theesukuntaru vaa deeniki? Do you book through Costco travel?? Or please suggest any other good places to book paCckages.

Also whats average roubd trip Flight prices for this?

CostcoTravel might be expensive. Check cheapcaribbean dot com or priceline.
Buy All-Inclusive (it includes flight). Priceline has an option to add car as well.
Car will save time and money. I took car. Driving is safe in the daytime and within city limits but need to have GPS.

7 minutes ago, 30_Years_Industry said:

Buy All-Inclusive (it includes flight). Priceline has an option to add car as well.
Car will save time and money. I took car. Driving is safe in the daytime and within city limits but need to have GPS.

yeah costco travel expensive anipinchindhi maakuda...we saved $1000 for that exact same flight and same resort.

Costco cash ani oka $100 - $150 isthadu but if u book outside like Expedia or even resort website itself, they give similar credits

8 hours ago, 30_Years_Industry said:

Thanks baa