Software engineers from big tech firms like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Meta are paying at least $75,000 to get 3 inches taller, a leg-lengthening surgeon says

kevinUsa

3 hours ago, rmJU72 said:

don’t overthink these…website hits kosam exaggerated untayi chala news. even from reputed news organizations ee madhya ekkuva unnayi inlanti news

Ledu baa. I see short guys not getting dates or able to attract them. Even in matrimony same happened with me where girl rejected me and chose my taller men. Even 5.0 pottis want tall men min 5.7-5.8 

7 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Ledu baa. I see short guys not getting dates or able to attract them. Even in matrimony same happened with me where girl rejected me and chose my taller men. Even 5.0 pottis want tall men min 5.7-5.8 

Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs...yeah bro nijame..mana pottolani ee ammailu chulakana ga choosthunnaru...

9 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs...yeah bro nijame..mana pottolani ee ammailu chulakana ga choosthunnaru...

Haha  correct bro especially potti porilaki height ekkuva picchi. Like 7-8 inches tall kavali anta. Tall girls demand cheyadam ok but overall most girls have min 5.10 and above unless you have like good facial features they demand tall ones only.

Appatla Hyderabad lo kuda okka cognizant employee cheyinchu kunnadu kada, this is 5-6 years old story, the surgery was botched or the patient didn’t understand the consequences of such a surgery(recovery is an year or more), however that fellow latter recovered OK

https://www.deccanherald.com/amp/content/613353/techie-undergone-height-increasing-surgery.html

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

Haha  correct bro especially potti porilaki height ekkuva picchi. Like 7-8 inches tall kavali anta. Tall girls demand cheyadam ok but overall most girls have min 5.10 and above unless you have like good facial features they demand tall ones only.

Yeah mostlt pottis are demanding tall girls usually not caring about height

Just now, ring_master said:

Potti papal most insecure baa anduke they demand tall guys

Tall girls are self assured so they don't care as much, they have a lot more confidence. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Potti papal most insecure baa anduke they demand tall guys

Tall girls are self assured so they don't care as much, they have a lot more confidence. 

may be they want to give some chance to height of future generation.

Lekapothe lilliput family aipothadhi

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

may be they want to give some chance to height of future generation.

Lekapothe lilliput family aipothadhi

Yeah that's there too but even otherwise a lot of potti papal seem too obsessed about height, not the cool ones of course

30 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Girls or guys. Usually i see guys not caring that much about height and same with me. But potti poo girls ki tall anta . Esp online dating lo inka ghoram.

20 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Girls or guys. Usually i see guys not caring that much about height and same with me. But potti poo girls ki tall anta . Esp online dating lo inka ghoram.

Guys from what I've seen don't care much at all about height. 

Even among women, it's usually the very potti potatos that are obsessed. Average and above average women except a few exceptions don't make it a do or die thing

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yeah that's there too but even otherwise a lot of potti papal seem too obsessed about height, not the cool ones of course

Baa adi chance eh anpistundi. Highly debatable. Short height vunna parents ki ento mandi tall guys like 5’11-6 puttaru and vice versa. 

19 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Baa adi chance eh anpistundi. Highly debatable. Short height vunna parents ki ento mandi tall guys like 5’11-6 puttaru and vice versa. 

ee next gen pillakayalu are way taller than parents..5'4- 5'5 parents ki i'm seeing 6ft kids 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Yeah mostly potti poo's ke aa insecurity and it just shows they are immatured