You are a Shudra till you remain Hindu - A Raja. super cheppad ga.

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Kreole_ said:

Entra mana @Pichodura420 avahinchada ninnu. 

hatred for India overwhelms everything else. plus I've warmed up to tamil nationalist rhetoric recently. They are atleast 20yrs away from power though.

I definitely prefer young guys being attracted to Tamil Nationalism over Sanghi crap. Both of them are upleasant for me, but sanghis have too much power and a lot of hatred for Tamils, just like how the rest of India is casually racist to Tamils.

@Telugodura456 is useless. He doesn't fight with sanghis in this db at all. He think they are fine and just misguided people. He's an idiot and has no idea what he's saying

Tamil nationalists are ripping sanghis everywhere, while also ripping the liberals and DMK.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hatred for India overwhelms everything else. plus I've warmed up to tamil nationalist rhetoric recently. They are atleast 20yrs away from power though.

I definitely prefer young guys being attracted to Tamil Nationalism over Sanghi crap. Both of them are upleasant for me, but sanghis have too much power and a lot of hatred for Tamils, just like how the rest of India is casually racist to Tamils.

@Telugodura456 is useless. He doesn't fight with sanghis in this db at all. He think they are fine and just misguided people. He's an idiot and has no idea what he's saying

Tamil nationalists are ripping sanghis everywhere, while also ripping the liberals and DMK.

How many seats did Seeman win or came close in the recent assembly elections? 

19 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That’s the beauty of a tolerant Hindu society…

Itlanti comments vere religions lo chesi vunte ‘sar tan se juda’ ani karyam kanichetollu

basically nuvvu, nee laanti vaallu (hindus) baaga agitate ayna emi peekaleru..

because actual violence chesey vaallu, they don't care until you pay them to riot and kill others.

daaniki malli 'tolerant' society ani sankalu guddukovatam. you are the minority anedhi marchipothu untaav.

you thikn you own the entire hindu society. but you can't even love your fellow Andhra people. malli enduku ee pose antha?

1 minute ago, Kreole_ said:

but he'll stop RSS in TN. and for that I'm okay with supporting Seeman. even against Stalin.

he's actually growing in popularity every passing day. which actually makes me happy. even though he's abusing Telugus. I dnt care about that now.

5 minutes ago, Kreole_ said:

there's a likelihood of big transformation in TN politics in the near future. If seeman grows, its very much possible for Dalit panthers to join him, and for other minorities to back him.

he's already the 3rd largest party in TN by voteshare. BJP/cong don't count since the votes the get is only due to their alliance.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its perfectly fine. Its the moral and smart thing to do to disassociate one with the rest of this crazy country.

stalin's wife is a disgusting piece of sh1t. that she's doing all this drama in full public view is something that is going to come back and bite stalin.

Sry to ask are you Rice bag? Intha harred enti vayya.. you can follow or promote your belief harted avasarama? 

Ela chese kada neutrals ni BJP side ki attach iyyela chestunnaru.. its just matter of time BJP will be main Opposition and power

9 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Sry to ask are you Rice bag? Intha harred enti vayya.. you can follow or promote your belief harted avasarama? 

Ela chese kada neutrals ni BJP side ki attach iyyela chestunnaru.. its just matter of time BJP will be main Opposition and power

Ela continuous chesaru kaabattey BJP eppudu kaneesam opposition ki kooda raadhu TN lo.

do you really think there are xians or muslims in this db? oka vela untey, vaalla patience and manchi tanam ki naa hatsoff.

just manavalley ee db mothham. from different castes, all mock fighting each other.. like the world revolves around them and their idiotic sh1t.

atleast some dalit or atleast leftist voices in this db anna unnara?. big zero akkada kooda.

so bad that oka rabid right winger asshole like @Telugodura456 calls himself leftist in this db.

36 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

there are no neutrals politics lo. too much riding for a few they'll be forced to pick BJP. which is fine.

let there be polarization instead of the pretense that everything is fine.