Leicestershire lo sanghi march laaga US lo jarigithe

Raven_Rayes

7 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

arei baabu, assalu naa philosophy neeku ardham kaaleedhu.

I hate Discrimination in any form. UK lo immigrants gaa vochinoollu very hard working and interested only in earning Pounds and saving them.

Asalu ee Sanghi/RSS yekkada nundi vochindhi. Paki Muslim community ki vunna bad name Indian (Hindu or Muslim) ki vundadhu. In fact ye country lo kooda Indians ki against gaa Local people vundaru. Yendhukantaav?

Hinduism has got its own problems, but then every religion is having lots of problems. At least in Hinduism, as a low caste fella, you can always raise your voice against Upper caste Hindus, mock them, tease them, shout at them, you can even abuse Hindu Gods without you being killed. 

The treatment given to minorities in India by Hindus is far far better than the way Hindus in Pakistan & B'desh are treated, the way China treats Uighur Muslims, the way Arabs treat non-Arabs etc.

Is it the same in Islam? Try to speak against Sullah/Paedo Moh'd, you will be beheaded as per the diktats of the terror manual. 

unfortunately tammudu, there's not enough reporting on the leicestershire incident to make conclusions one way or the other.

I only see a pro taliban weirdo Majid Freeman releasing random videos and false claims about Hindu mobs harassing muslim girls. I dont trust that guy.

on the other side, the only voice seem to be opindia types, hindus who weren't even there, but want to use this for political benefit.

There's absolutely no neutral reporting on this, no contextualizing of events that led to the incident. Majid mentions something about some cricket match, but things won't get so out of hand only based on such flimsy triggers.

I only used the word 'sanghi' in jest. I'm not really going to make blanket comparisons of Hinduism and Islam, because it is pointless to do so, and has no relevance to the incident in question. Another thing is that Hindus are not actually religious group, more like a political formation. so the comparison won't even make sense.

If you have any context to the riots, pls share them. without racist stereotypes against muslims.

38 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

arei baabu, assalu naa philosophy neeku ardham kaaleedhu.

I hate Discrimination in any form. UK lo immigrants gaa vochinoollu very hard working and interested only in earning Pounds and saving them.

Asalu ee Sanghi/RSS yekkada nundi vochindhi. Paki Muslim community ki vunna bad name Indian (Hindu or Muslim) ki vundadhu. In fact ye country lo kooda Indians ki against gaa Local people vundaru. Yendhukantaav?

Hinduism has got its own problems, but then every religion is having lots of problems. At least in Hinduism, as a low caste fella, you can always raise your voice against Upper caste Hindus, mock them, tease them, shout at them, you can even abuse Hindu Gods without you being killed. 

The treatment given to minorities in India by Hindus is far far better than the way Hindus in Pakistan & B'desh are treated, the way China treats Uighur Muslims, the way Arabs treat non-Arabs etc.

Is it the same in Islam? Try to speak against Sullah/Paedo Moh'd, you will be beheaded as per the diktats of the terror manual. 

naaku telisi, football matches taravatha british yedhavalu kottukuntaaru ga... alaa kottukunnaru Indian and Pakistani origin brits.. indulo religion kooda add ayyindi.

anthaku minchi em undadhu anukunta.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

unfortunately tammudu, there's not enough reporting on the leicestershire incident to make conclusions one way or the other.

I only see a pro taliban weirdo Majid Freeman releasing random videos and false claims about Hindu mobs harassing muslim girls. I dont trust that guy.

on the other side, the only voice seem to be opindia types, hindus who weren't even there, but want to use this for political benefit.

There's absolutely no neutral reporting on this, no contextualizing of events that led to the incident. Majid mentions something about some cricket match, but things won't get so out of hand only based on such flimsy triggers.

I only used the word 'sanghi' in jest. I'm not really going to make blanket comparisons of Hinduism and Islam, because it is pointless to do so, and has no relevance to the incident in question. Another thing is that Hindus are not actually religious group, more like a political formation. so the comparison won't even make sense.

If you have any context to the riots, pls share them. without racist stereotypes against muslims.

Ento  nuvvu ni sodhi.. poye a riots lo chavu .. mi parents/ family andaru happy ga vubtaru .. sodhi nayala

5 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Ento  nuvvu ni sodhi.. poye a riots lo chavu .. mi parents/ family andaru happy ga vubtaru .. sodhi nayala

nuvvu tvaraga car accident lo sachipo.. brain leni ee bathuku enduku neeku.

1 minute ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Aha.. neeku vunna brain .. brain dead aye Sachipo Turka l …. Koduka

lmao. jaagrathaga nadupu car.. next time guarantee oka lorry ochhi gudduthadhi. :giggle:

3 hours ago, Swatkat said:

@sarfaroshi sarfi gadu bro first row first member alane police dagarnunchi first bullet kuda adike..

If the day comes to protect my family or community against rioters...

I will be in the front to fight against any such evil.....I can shoot very well soooo....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. jaagrathaga nadupu car.. next time guarantee oka lorry ochhi gudduthadhi. :giggle:

Okkade sari car anta a malli lorry antavu .. emi matladutavo Nike ardam kaadu .. 

asalu car drive cheyanu.. nuvvu evadini chusi evadu anukuntunavo  .. poye a paki lo chachipora 

7 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Okkade sari car anta a malli lorry antavu .. emi matladutavo Nike ardam kaadu .. 

asalu car drive cheyanu.. nuvvu evadini chusi evadu anukuntunavo  .. poye a paki lo chachipora 

edhi aithey enti.. nuvvu saavu.

matter artham ayyindi ga clear ga. tvaraga aa panilo undu. :)