Visa appointment not available for 2023

prince143

Just now, Aquaman said:

regular vac &  interview bro

ohk. aithe u have to show up in Mumbai consulate le...no other option

ade drop box aithe, u can book anywhere but still u can drop off n pickup in Hyd VAC center

1 minute ago, no01 said:

ohk. aithe u have to show up in Mumbai consulate le...no other option

ade drop box aithe, u can book anywhere but still u can drop off n pickup in Hyd VAC center

i know, trying hotels near mumbai consulate, never been there

27 minutes ago, baabaa said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/indians-can-get-visa-appointments-at-us-missions-abroad/articleshow/97611257.cms

Indians can go to Vietnam with just Passport and get US Visa stamping at that US Consulate anta. Few months lo inka mana telugu valu vietnam lo unna US Consulate lo racha rambola chestaru. 

only B1/B2 knoooooo 

On 9/20/2022 at 4:44 AM, prince143 said:

Anyone planning to visit for next year? I can’t find any slot in any center for 2023 whole year🤯
Any chances slots open after some time?? 
is Agent the only option? Planning for next Feb 

It is difficult to predict with certainty when visa appointment slots may become available. However, it is possible that new slots may open up as the year progresses.

If you are unable to find an available appointment slot, you may consider using a visa expediting service or travel agent who can assist you with the visa application process and help secure an appointment for you. It is also advisable to regularly check the visa appointment website for any updates or changes.
I'm sorry, but I don't have any information on when visa appointment slots may become available. It's possible that additional slots may open up at a later time, but I can't say for certain. An agent may be able to help you book an appointment, but they may also charge a fee for their services. If you're planning to visit in February 2023, you may want to keep checking the visa appointment website regularly to see if any new slots become available. Additionally, you could consider reaching out to the visa appointment center or embassy to inquire about the situation and any potential options.

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

It is difficult to predict with certainty when visa appointment slots may become available. However, it is possible that new slots may open up as the year progresses.

If you are unable to find an available appointment slot, you may consider using a visa expediting service or travel agent who can assist you with the visa application process and help secure an appointment for you. It is also advisable to regularly check the visa appointment website for any updates or changes.
I'm sorry, but I don't have any information on when visa appointment slots may become available. It's possible that additional slots may open up at a later time, but I can't say for certain. An agent may be able to help you book an appointment, but they may also charge a fee for their services. If you're planning to visit in February 2023, you may want to keep checking the visa appointment website regularly to see if any new slots become available. Additionally, you could consider reaching out to the visa appointment center or embassy to inquire about the situation and any potential options.

endi e chatgpt response lu... @k2s

subscription kattinav ani...baga vadkuntunnava...

leda meek free a subscription...  sSc_hidingsofa

15 minutes ago, k2s said:

senior member mere ila spam chesthe ela bro, please don't do in this thread.

2 hours ago, k2s said:

Eee chatgpt ni minga....shobhanam insta reels type lo shobhanam appudu which randhram lo wat to put ani aduguthava endi. Vundali nee lanti aanimuthyalu vundali!!