India Official entry for Oscars 2023

sarfaroshi

Just now, ambothu said:

Interesting nomination is being from "GUJARAT".

I don’t get it. Prime minister, home minister and top 2 richest people from India are not from Gujrat. What’s your point? 

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I don’t get it. Prime minister, home minister and top 2 richest people from India are not from Gujrat. What’s your point? 

emi dont get it anna ... just thinking ani Gujarat nunchi ela vastunai including what you described.

1 minute ago, ambothu said:

I didn't see ... do you think its better then Kashmir files in its raw form

I haven't watched kashmir files. I was put off by the director even 8yrs ago. I don't think there's any need to watch the trash he makes.

52 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

commercial movies should never aim for oscars

always some 100 rupees road side movie is preferred for oscars than a commercial 1000 cr movie

looks like this 100 rupee road side movie has better cinematography than any big blockbuster 1000cr movie.

41 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

looks like this 100 rupee road side movie has better cinematography than any big blockbuster 1000cr movie.

there are always some munda kodukul who like simple stuff , no drama nothing and just enjoying very low energy emotional and empathetic loveda casual movies.

they will never ever appreciate the effort time patience required for out of the box bigger movies with humongous collections

so we cant help

4 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

there are always some munda kodukul who like simple stuff , no drama nothing and just enjoying very low energy emotional and empathetic loveda casual movies.

they will never ever appreciate the effort time patience required for out of the box bigger movies with humongous collections

so we cant help

what is 'out of the box' in movies with humongous collections?

just the fact that a lot of people like a particular film means that film caters to the lowest of low tastes in public.

all big movies are essentially trash. they are products of lazy writing, hammy acting, and over the top gimmicks.

and small innovative films are products of a fine imaginative mind that are actually out of the box. If the masses don't like it, who cares. masses always like trash films. like RRR and bahubali. worst films.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

This has slight vibes of the Italian film Cinema paradiso. another amazing movie

One of my favorite movies of all time, and favorite soundtracks too. 

Watch the directors cut if you haven't already, it's longer but the ending was so much more satisfying.