Telangana reserves 95% of jobs for locals

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anyway langas are propoganda geniuses. They got TG so doras can be in power, KTR can have his heroine keeps, collect chanda from andhra entrepreneurs.

To do that they succesfully demonized 5 crore ordinary people as occupiers .

Simultaneously, and here is their genius, they winked at kapu bigots and other bigots like @Raven_Rayes @Ryzen_renoir and told them this will target kammas. Calculating that their caste picchi means they will immediately fall for it.

These are not ordinary tricks - you need hundreds of years of dora petthanam pratice to demonize ordinary people and hoodwink others.

Ordinary andhra people ofcourse knew they were cheated, they finished congress in ap. But they were helpless.

I still don't see the same fire against kammas. painting them as victims. nice try anti TG bigot.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I still don't see the same fire against kammas. painting them as victims. nice try anti TG bigot.

Where did i say they are victims. Yes i condemn their casteism. But they are not the ones who divided crores of people for their political benefits.

They tried to make do what they can but without challenging some basic decency things.

Moreover they were already in decline since 2004. I mean over kamma casteism.

But good try - anti madanapalle racist.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Where did i say they are victims. Yes i condemn their casteism. But they are not the ones who divided crores of people for their political benefits.

They tried to make do what they can but without challenging some basic decency things.

Moreover they were already in decline since 2004. I mean over kamma casteism.

But good try - anti madanapalle racist.

keep shifting the goalposts. idiot.

you 'condemn' their casteism? lmao. no one gives a fcuk.

you don't pour venom on kammas like you do for doras. you are a joke.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anyway langas are propoganda geniuses. They got TG so doras can be in power, KTR can have his heroine keeps, collect chanda from andhra entrepreneurs.

To do that they succesfully demonized 5 crore ordinary people as occupiers .

Simultaneously, and here is their genius, they winked at kapu bigots and other bigots like @Raven_Rayes @Ryzen_renoir and told them this will target kammas. Calculating that their caste picchi means they will immediately fall for it.

These are not ordinary tricks - you need hundreds of years of dora petthanam pratice to demonize ordinary people and hoodwink others.

Ordinary andhra people ofcourse knew they were cheated, they finished congress in ap. But they were helpless.

a TG hater and a bigot is posting this

for you hyd exist only after 90's, intha kanna pedda propaganda emanna untada

demonize cheyadaniki andhra lekka bakara's undaru le ikkada

your yellow media spewed venom and created propaganda against congress, you are the propaganda genius's not TG

siggulekunda ade congress sanka ayithe nakuthunaru ippudu

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

keep shifting the goalposts. idiot.

you 'condemn' their casteism? lmao. no one gives a fcuk.

you don't pour venom on kammas like you do for doras. you are a joke.

They dont deserve it as they havent split people. Doesnt mean they are not casteist. but far less venal and less impactful.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

They dont deserve it as they havent split people. Doesnt mean they are not casteist. but far less venal and less impactful.

convince your TG brothers that they don't deserve it.

don't shout on me, fcukface.

Just now, bhaigan said:

a TG hater and a bigot is posting this

for you hyd exist only after 90's, intha kanna pedda propaganda emanna untada

demonize cheyadaniki andhra lekka bakara's undaru le ikkada

your yello media spewed venom and created propaganda against congress, you are the propaganda genius's not TG

LOL - yea congress is the best thing to happen.

what did they do after razakars were defeated by telangana sayudha poratam and andha mahasabha ? they gave nizam privy purse and started hunting the communists who did the fighting.

Then they appropirated land owning reddies and ever sucker to  foriegn powers brahmins and ruled for 40 years.

And finally when telugu people protested against them in form of TDP - they broke the state in to two.

But you keep boot licking them.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

convince your TG brothers that they don't deserve it.

don't shout on me, fcukface.

LOL - thinking most of telangana ppl are even bothered with kammas when the real atrocities they face is from doras in everyday life.

You have a completely distorted view of reality due to your upper caste rivalry. typical casteist scum.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - thinking most of telangana ppl are even bothered with kammas when the real atrocities they face is from doras in everyday life.

You have a completely distorted view of reality due to your upper caste rivalry. typical casteist scum.

then CBN or TDP should be able to get votes in TG and upstage the doras.

what's the point of tagging me and barking at me, fcukface?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - yea congress is the best thing to happen.

what did they do after razakars were defeated by telangana sayudha poratam and andha mahasabha ? they gave nizam privy purse and started hunting the communists who did the fighting.

Then they appropirated land owning reddies and ever sucker to  foriegn powers brahmins and ruled for 40 years.

And finally when telugu people protested against them in form of TDP - they broke the state in to two.

But you keep boot licking them.

Communist had lot of self goals

then why did TDP  hunt communists ?

they fighted in the form of TDP - big joke. TDP is the first one who gave letter to divide, you are boot licking them

LOL

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

then CBN or TDP should be able to get votes in TG and upstage the doras.

what's the point of tagging me and barking at me, fcukface?

They always got votes ra picchal. From 1983 they have been getting crores and crores of votes from TG. Even YSR got votes in 2009 despite making it clear he is against telangana practically.

But when borders were forcibly redrawn from govt - how can they ? acting innocent in most shameless manner.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Communist had lot of self goals

then why did TDP  hunt communists ?

they fighted in the form of TDP - big joke. TDP is the first one who gave letter to divide, you are boot licking them

LOL

hahaha..yea congress is the saint.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

tagging me and pretending like you care about TG people is not going to make your former friends from TG warm up more to you.

they'll probably hate you even more for the piece of sh1t person you became out of grudge for doras, and your excuses for kammas.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They always got votes ra picchal. From 1983 they have been getting crores and crores of votes from TG. Even YSR got votes in 2009 despite making it clear he is against telangana practically.

But when borders were forcibly redrawn from govt - how can they ? acting innocent in most shameless manner.

so were TDP banned from contesting in TG after the borders were redrawn? Just accept that TG people have completely rejected TDP.

what kind of joker are you? idiot. stop making a fool of yourself. and more importantly stop taggin me on stuff I have no interest in.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so were TDP banned from contesting in TG after the borders were redrawn? Just accept that TG people have completely rejected TDP.

what kind of joker are you? idiot. stop making a fool of yourself. and more importantly stop taggin me on stuff I have no interest in.

lol what a dishonest scum bag. The region which gave TDP some 40 plus MLAs in 2009  completelty rejected it in 2014?.

It is transparent that your caste hatred is what makes you say these things.

Congress used to get lot of votes in pakistan too before partition - but after partition it did not even exist - which means people rejected? people have to live and adjust within what is given.

Then also accept hindus rejected muslims . Akkadendhuku veshal 10guthav castesit scum and bigot.