Telangana reserves 95% of jobs for locals

Telugodura456

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so were TDP banned from contesting in TG after the borders were redrawn? Just accept that TG people have completely rejected TDP.

what kind of joker are you? idiot. stop making a fool of yourself. and more importantly stop taggin me on stuff I have no interest in.

THe only party that was really rejected was congress from AP. it vanished from madanapalle also.

Have you ever gave a thought to people in your own town ? no chance. all you care is "hehehehehe ....the kams got owned in hyd". stupid dmb fck.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol what a dishonest scum bag. The region which gave TDP some 40 plus MLAs in 2009  completelty rejected it in 2014?.

It is transparent that your caste hatred is what makes you say these things.

Congress used to get lot of votes in pakistan too before partition - but after partition it did not even exist - which means people rejected? people have to live and adjust within what is given.

Then also accept hindus rejected muslims . Akkadendhuku veshal 10guthav castesit scum and bigot.

looks like it, didn't it?

you are the dishonest scumbag here, refusing to acknowledge a simple truth that TDP was rejected by TG.

Hindus, muslims enduku ochhaaru? lite teesko. I have no interest in even reading the crap you spew.

THe only party that was really rejected was congress from AP. it vanished from madanapalle also.

Have you ever gave a thought to people in your own town ? no chance. all you care is "hehehehehe ....the kams got owned in hyd". stupid dmb fck.

congress can go fcuk itself. you talk about TDP, since you are trying hard to present its pov.

TDP got so toxic in TG that anyone who even associates with TDP is roundly defeated in TG.

and fake assholes like you who pretend to love TG still go around spreading alternate history about TDP's popularity in TG. have some shame and shut up ra.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

congress can go fcuk itself. you talk about TDP, since you are trying hard to present its pov.

TDP got so toxic in TG that anyone who even associates with TDP is roundly defeated in TG.

and fake assholes like you who pretend to love TG still go around spreading alternate history about TDP's popularity in TG. have some shame and shut up ra.

complete projection because of your casteist rivalry.

The entire sketch of telangana was to bury TDP and make it hard for people to rely on them by spreading ethno hate and re-drawing borders.

Because your a fascist fcker you ignore all ethno hate spread and masturbate yourself to "hehehehe kams got owneed".

disgusting dweeb.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

The entire sketch of telangana was to bury TDP and make it hard for people to rely on them by spreading ethno hate and re-drawing borders.

Because your a fascist fcker you ignore all ethno hate spread and masturbate yourself to "hehehehe kams got owneed".

disgusting dweeb.

lmao. TDP lost in TG because I'm a fascist fcuker?

I'm done talking with a loser like you. stay a loser.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

disgusting dweeb.

How many seats TDP won in TG recent elections ?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. TDP lost in TG because I'm a fascist fcuker?

I'm done talking with a loser like you. stay a loser.

lol..reading comprehension prbls. Fascist fcker because you are cool with ethno hatred of langa movement.

While acting like you are upset about anti-muslim bigotry.which is pure virtue signalling. All you really care is caste rivalries thats all.

lol..reading comprehension prbls. Fascist fcker because you are cool with ethno hatred of langa movement.

While acting like you are upset about anti-muslim bigotry.which is pure virtue signalling. All you really care is caste rivalries thats all.

i feel sorrry for you that your TG friends hate you.

If I was your TG friend, no doubt, I would have shown a little more love. but mostly you seem unhinged and incapable of reason, and lie plainly to push your agenda.

get well soon.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i feel sorrry for you that your TG friends hate you.

If I was your TG friend, no doubt, I would have shown a little more love. but mostly you seem unhinged and incapable of reason, and lie plainly to push your agenda.

get well soon.

what is this "TG friends". "TG friends dont agree", "TG friends dont say this".

"Sorry they hate you" na? lol. ALmsot every second statement is some pyschopathic technique of second guessing or gaslighting.

Then talk to gujju friends and STFU about your  tedious moralizing on hindu muslim issues.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"Sorry they hate you" na? lol. ALmsot every second statement is some pyschopathic technique of second guessing or gaslighting.

Then talk to gujju friends and STFU about your  tedious moralizing on hindu muslim issues.

I'm merely referring to your own claim of having a fallout with your TG friends.. something about them not being able to 'look you in the eye' after 2014 or some sh1t like that.

how deluded are you about the infallibility of your bs arguments? No wonder you are this persistent and annoying. No wonder your friends hate you.

I still don't understand what this has to do with Hindus and muslims. just your pathetic attempt to turn this around to save some face for yourself after your shameless claim that TDP didn't get routed in TG.

go convince your TG friends that you mean well. Dn't waste your time with someone who has no interest in TG.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It's a big joke you are talking about gaslighting, hypocrite

Just now, bhaigan said:

It's a big joke you are talking about gaslighting, hypocrite

he doesn't read his own posts. its obvious.

he wants to impose standards on others that he himself won't follow.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm merely referring to your own claim of having a fallout with your TG friends.. something about them not being able to 'look you in the eye' after 2014 or some sh1t like that.

how deluded are you about the infallibility of your bs arguments? No wonder you are this persistent and annoying. No wonder your friends hate you.

I still don't understand what this has to do with Hindus and muslims. just your pathetic attempt to turn this around to save some face for yourself after your shameless claim that TDP didn't get routed in TG.

go convince your TG friends that you mean well. Dn't waste your time with someone who has no interest in TG.

I did not say they was a fall out. Yes no one talked about division politics with me - i said that because if it was clean demand there would be no reason for hesistancy. 40 percent of my relatives are from porper telangana.  They talked well about everything and continue to do so.

So you took that to say "they hate me" - LOL - what projection ra narsy.

congrats on completely damaging yourself mentally with your caste hatreds.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I did not say they was a fall out. Yes no one talked about division politics with me - i said that because if it was clean demand there would be no reason for hesistancy. 40 percent of my relatives are from porper telangana.  They talked well about everything and continue to do so.

So you took that to say "they hate me" - LOL - what projection ra narsy.

congrats on completely damaging yourself mentally with your caste hatreds.

so go convince your 'proper TG' relatives and friends of your pov, instead of barking at me like a loser.