Telangana reserves 95% of jobs for locals

Telugodura456

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

It's a big joke you are talking about gaslighting, hypocrite

10gera. assal endhu koccham ikkada light weight amethi sucker. another dora talking about morals.

lopala antha jhaago bhaago ...bayata sri ranaga neethulu. yaak thuu batch,

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

so go convince your 'proper TG' relatives and friends of your pov, instead of barking at me like a loser.

LOL. yea convice "hindus" to like muslims or praise anti mulsim prejudice as peoples will. Moron.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. assal endhu koccham ikkada light weight amethi sucker. another dora talking about morals.

nuvvu pedda heavy weight mari.. lite teesko ra yedhava.

sammandam lekunda evarevarno tag chestav. velli mee TG vaallatho maatladuko.

ee db lo kooda unnaru.. vallani tag chesko.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

LOL. yea convice "hindus" to like muslims or praise anti mulsim prejudice as peoples will. Moron.

I'm not tagging you like an insecure loser to make my point. lmao.

in fact I'm not tagging anyone. unless they are irritating the fcuk out of me, like you persistently do.. with absolutely nothing to add to any conversation.

you get nothing from this, I get nothing.

I get the satisfaction that I made you waste a lot of time.. sometimes I feel bad about it though.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

your equating what muslims face today in India, to what Andhra people are going through shows what a pathetic victim mongering piece of sh1t you are.

with the entire state machinery colluding to work against muslims, but you draw equalence with Andhra to that.

you are simply a casteist piece of sh1t upset at loss of kamma leverage in Hyd. but too shy to openly admit that. any number of invoking me is not going to endear yourself to TG people.. that's the sad part about being you.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your equating what muslims face today in India, to what Andhra people are going through shows what a pathetic victim mongering piece of sh1t you are.

with the entire state machinery colluding to work against muslims, but you draw equalence with Andhra to that.

you are simply a casteist piece of sh1t upset at loss of kamma leverage in Hyd. but too shy to openly admit that. any number of invoking me is not going to endear yourself to TG people.. that's the sad part about being you.

thats what you entire mind revolves on.

For that you will sign up for anything. To demonize your own people as occupiers , celebrate ethno hate against them.

structural discrimination that muslims face today in every state in India is the same as what Andhras face in TG? @Telugodura456

how many Andhra origin persons are languishing in jails in TG, pls tell.

typical uppercaste scum that only cares about 'development' and shiny roads and about who gets to control them. what a piece of fcuking turd that calls itself a leftist.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what happened to andhra people is worse than what is happenning to muslims. several times over. defamed as occupiers. Cut off from a source where most of their hard work went to for last 40 years.

But what do you care ? all you care is "hehehehe kams got owned". 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

thats what you entire mind revolves on.

For that you will sign up for anything. To demonize your own people as occupiers , celebrate ethno hate against them.

lmao. says the guy who is so upset at his inability to land a good argument personally, that he'd be willing to use everything - Andhra, muslim, Kamma, or whatever to somehow have the last word on the topic, that he himself pointlessly starts.

I've never seen a bigger loser in this db that you. And I've seen a lot of them

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

what happened to andhra people is worse than what is happenning to muslims. several times over. defamed as occupiers. Cut off from a source where most of their hard work went to for last 40 years.

But what do you care ? all you care is "hehehehe kams got owned". 

as long as you tag me carelessly, it's silly to expect me to care.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

typical uppercaste problems. most people in Andhra don't give a fcuk about this.

learn to accept dora supremacy in Hyd. may be it's time your learnt some humility or get fcuked. who cares.

47 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

typical uppercaste problems. most people in Andhra don't give a fcuk about this.

learn to accept dora supremacy in Hyd. may be it's time your learnt some humility or get fcuked. who cares.

really ? they came on to the streets. completely destroyed congress which was either ruling or 60 years. humiliated as occupiers. their morals questioned.

But you dont give a damn. 

And you expect to be taken seriously that your heart melting for muslims whom you prbably never even had to interact.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

really ? they came on to the streets. completely destroyed congress which was either ruling or 60 years. humiliated as occupiers. their morals questioned.

But you dont give a damn. 

And you expect to be taken seriously that your heart melting for muslims whom you prbably never even had to interact.

lmao. I think its time for you to go on ignore

your stupidity is way too irritating. bye bye fcuker.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

nuvvu 10gyechau ga DB nunchi  TG ante chalu eppudu chudu gaslightning chesthune untav

inni yendlu yak thu annaru kabatte 2014 TG vachindi adi mee yokka morals

37 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

nuvvu 10gyechau ga DB nunchi  TG ante chalu eppudu chudu gaslightning chesthune untav

inni yendlu yak thu annaru kabatte 2014 TG vachindi adi mee yokka morals

abbo...prajal kalisi undaali ane vallu "yak thu" batch...ne laga jhaago bhaago ane vaalu moral batch aa ?