Desi lolli telugu PADAMATI PATHIVRATHA: Andharu wait chesthunna 3 some confession.

Swatkat

Bhayya, I never thought I’d be giving such a confession. I usually read the confessions here and used to think to myself Bhayya enti ila unnaru janaalu ani but Bhayya naa life lo biggest revelation recent ga ayndhi. Me n my girlfriend came to do masters together but she got admission in a better university than mine. We decided we’ll do long distance. Thanu first india nunchi accommodation chuskundhi but it turned out that her roommates aren’t really good. Then valla course lo oka ammay parichayam ayndhi thinaki who is in a committed relationship. Couple iddare 1bhk lo untaru so she decided to move in with them. Appatnunchi she used to tell me things like how good they were and everything. Sem break lo she came to meet me. Somehow she told me that she thinks she’s polyamorous and that a girl in her workplace approached her. I was like wtf are u even talking about, it’s a choice u make and it’s not something people are born with ani. I told her I’m not into all that ani. she went off abruptly saying I’m not giving her time and that I’m not being the person as I used to be. Thanu went to her frds place and stayed there for the break. I went to meet her and tried to make things work. Okkasari vellagaane set aypoindhi. Again vallaki next sem start and she went back to her place. Akkadiki vellaka malli she used to fight with me that I wasn’t giving her time(twist enti ante nenenni sarlu text chesina she used to be busy saying studying ani or at library or some other reason) and that she must go ahead and marry a guy who’s already well settled. I thought okay bhayya tappemundhi née security nu chuskodamlo but used to remind her why we came together. Ala godava avadam malli nene ilanti things remind chesi set cheskodam ayyedhi. And nen work lo unnappudu she used to be free and thanu parttime lo unnappudu I used to be free. Timings antha match ayyevi kaavu. But we used to talk daily in the nights but some days she would just not respond to my texts or calls and she would respond really late like 2-3 in the morning and also we live in different time zones(I’m ahead of her). So all this while I blamed myself for not being able to give enough time, not being able to take her to trips at the moment as we both are students and everything. Cut chesthe 3rd sem break lo we got married in India. Then we came back and went to our locations, last sem ayyi job search ki oka chota undhaam anukune time lo biggest ever drama packed punch in my face. She’s been having an affair with her roommate( the committed guy) since an year, then his girlfriend came to know and they tried to stay away but somehow they changed her mind too and they have been in a threesome relation since then it seems. I confronted her and she told half truth, I confronted the other two who are F’ing 1000 miles away and they told me the whole truth that she pursued both of them and that they have been having fights since then. The guy had the audacity to actually ask me why he should even answer my questions. But then sallabaddadu. Now this girl says she’s sorry and that she tried to tell me so many times about polyamory but I dint respond in a way she expected anta so she kept silent but she kept on having fun. Now I’m just stuck with a cheating gaslighting toxic B. I don’t even know how to tell families and what to do exactly. B only could stay loyal for 4 months before she did what she did. And all this while even after the marriage, they’ve been in a relationship it seems. How cruel is that towards me, and why should I go through all of this just cause I loved her. Bhayya us lo evariki undavu Bhayya options or attractions, but when you’re committed to a person you just stay loyal or if it’s not happening you just put and end to that and then pursue whoever the F u want to. Kaani ilaanti things chesi sorry naaku oka chance ivvu ante em cheyyali asalu. Hope I could deliver what all I wanted to share. I’m in a F’ing rage writing this thing even.The thing is, I feel like travelling to that state to punch the guy. And when it comes to her, I don’t even want to lay my finger on this B

Just now, KGFsutthi said:

Redditt lo quality confession lu untai , avi veyyi bro  @Swatkat

ee bongulo WhatsApp forward confessions lo pasa ledhu

Watsapp kadhu bro desi lolli vadu paapam edusthu rasadu wassap stories aithey nenendhuku estha… telugudhi andhuke esa

• Swatkat changed the title to Desi lolli telugu PADAMATI PATHIVRATHA: Andharu wait chesthunna 3 some confession.
Just now, Swatkat said:

Watsapp kadhu bro desi lolli vadu paapam edusthu rasadu wassap stories aithey nenendhuku estha… telugudhi andhuke esa

Telugu confessions and meets kuda untai redditt lo, meetup ki kuda vella okasari

Just now, KGFsutthi said:

Telugu confessions and meets kuda untai redditt lo, meetup ki kuda vella okasari

Avi stories emo bro.. chaduvu shocking asalu.. nakithey okati rendu chusi oka 100 stories vini alvaaaatuipoindhi

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Okka mukka lo cheppu @Swatkat intha chadive opika ledu 

Chaduvu chala interesting ga untadhi. Porini preminchadu tarvtha us vacharu diff university. Oka time lo aha ubu andhi naku time ivatledhani. Tarvtha vere oka couple unna single bedroom ki shifted paapa.  Tarvtha oka roju polyamorous antey istam anatlu chepindhanta kurrodi daggarki poinapudu. Kurrodu its a choice you make not by birth anadu. Odd behaviour malla college ki poina tarvtha time ivatledhani. Cut chestha marraiwd idharu love story success malla cut chesthy pellina 5 months ki telsindhi adhi ah couple tho threesome anta. Vadiki phone chesthey motham chepadanta paapae chaala interested ani. Idhanta pellina 5 months kuda continued anta totaly one year. Vadiki em cheyali ardham kavatle. 😂 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Okka mukka lo cheppu @Swatkat intha chadive opika ledu 

Bokka em ledhu two master students married , after marriage guy came to know that she had been in an affair with one committed couple in their masters college, mugguru threesome lo puchuk puchuk, dhanni marriage chesukunnodu fasak

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Bokka em ledhu two master students married , after marriage guy came to know that she had been in an affair with one committed couple in their masters college, mugguru threesome lo puchuk puchuk, dhanni marriage chesukunnodu fasak

Edi edo Netflix lo easy ane series untadi Chicago based 

Alage undi edi