OCI/ india ki e-tourist (30 days )visa pyina poyi????

viky

7 hours ago, viky said:

@ahimsavaadhi1 Do you know the procedure for this on arrival visa? The plan is to stay more than six months, like 2 years, so ade ardam ayithaledhu, 

@HugoStrangelet say 30 days cross ayi ,some 50th day india ki oci ekada us nuchi ship chesthe , can I continue my stay there with out any issues since I have OCI now? ,does that work ani, because entry is on visitor visa kada.

I think u might need to pay a fine while leaving the country. For us my son's emergency visa was still valid while leaving the country. 

13 hours ago, viky said:

OCI card apply chesina , kani adhi enni rojulu padtundho telvadhu, ipudu tourist visa (30 days validity) pyina poyi , once OCI raangane, oci card india ki ship cheskoni . akade oka one year undacha?  ledha country baita poyi malla OCI pyina entry kavala?

@Spartan, @csrcsr. @perugu_vada  and other please chime in

If u go on Tourist visa, local police station lo report cheyyali. OCI dont have that reporting requirements. You can try explaining that in India departure immigraiton, becoz they check all these while departing in India. To avoid problems, write to Indian Embassy. This is no man's territory.

14 hours ago, viky said:

OCI card apply chesina , kani adhi enni rojulu padtundho telvadhu, ipudu tourist visa (30 days validity) pyina poyi , once OCI raangane, oci card india ki ship cheskoni . akade oka one year undacha?  ledha country baita poyi malla OCI pyina entry kavala?

@Spartan, @csrcsr. @perugu_vada  and other please chime in

@Vicky
This happened to me .

oci apply chesa but eelopey 10 year tourist visa lu valid chesaru so used my old tourist visa to travel india. Oci got approved while I was in India . Return lo tourist visa annanu exit immigration gadu you have oci annadu… I applied but it was in process during my visit May be it got approved now anna. He said okay …. Exit stamp esi said happy journey ! Intikochaka mailbox lo oci book undi 

in your case you can ask someone to bring the oci book to India and you can use it happily without issue. OCI is centralized now I guess. System lo enter aythadi adi ! You can use it during exit ! 

@Spartan@perugu_vada @csrcsr

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

If u go on Tourist visa, local police station lo report cheyyali. OCI dont have that reporting requirements. You can try explaining that in India departure immigraiton, becoz they check all these while departing in India. To avoid problems, write to Indian Embassy. This is no man's territory.

Reporting to PS is for overstaying anukunta 

8 hours ago, viky said:

@ahimsavaadhi1 Do you know the procedure for this on arrival visa? The plan is to stay more than six months, like 2 years, so ade ardam ayithaledhu, 

@HugoStrangelet say 30 days cross ayi ,some 50th day india ki oci ekada us nuchi ship chesthe , can I continue my stay there with out any issues since I have OCI now? ,does that work ani, because entry is on visitor visa kada.

No bro. You cannot change visa while in india. Ye visa meedha enter aithe, same visa tho exit kottali. Tourist visa tho you can stay upto 6 months on an entry. I would say go to Delhi or some nepal border and come back to india in OCI. You will have no issues