Goosebumps : NTR press conference after party split

Telugodura456

Never saw NTR taking tough questions from media. Impressive performance, excellent oratory combined with humility and decorum. Interview is harsh on CBN but to me it shows how much of a tragedy those years were.

The highlight is lakshmi parvathi asking NTR his relatioship with his wife . And NTR asnwering lakshmi parvathy why he chose her to be his wife.

Great answer - a great love and respect - delivered with great diction and oratory.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Never saw NTR taking tough questions from media. Impressive performance, excellent oratory combined with humility and decorum. Interview is harsh on CBN but to me it shows how much of a tragedy those years were.

@psyc0pk It might be painful but please see this video once at least before you die.

Then you will understand what politics means

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Speech mast undi . Manchi knowledge undi. Papam antha super ga brathiki last ki 

32 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Speech mast undi . Manchi knowledge undi. Papam antha super ga brathiki last ki 

He lived a great life in those times too. He could have easily kept power if he sacrificed his love a little and pushed LP a little to the back.  but he did not agree. Thats what is surprising about him.

I think that is how he is - just live for passion - not some posiition or this or that.

Old interviews used to be good.. Joirnalists commanded good respect from politicians.. Amarnath Menon from India today used to write brilliant articles on AP politics.. 

In his last days as CM, Ntr apparently became so arrogant and inaccessible to the MLA’s and LP started controlling everything in the party including ministerial portfolios allocations.. she became a power center and CBN and Daggubati obviously didn’t like it.. 

He was told that the mla’s are disgruntled and he didn’t care for them.. CBN made good use of this and turned against him.. 

Is the journalist @4:33 the below guy

+_(