వదంతులు..

dasari4kntr

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

So aa article raasinodu okka link vadaadu kaabatii …adhi mottam tappu antav…

aa raasinodu aa okka alt news source nunchi mottam info teesukuni raasadu ani cheppada..? Or you are assuming..?

disinformation campaigns ki biggest advantage circular reporting. campaigns run chese vaallu original source chupinchakunda vaallu suspicious ga unnaru, veellu thappani chepparu, migilina vaallaki clarity ledu, etc. report chestaru. and then it circulates through multiple channels without any reliable source. basic ga edaina fake news ani prove cheyyalante original citations kavali. this is the basis of even Google to filter web pages. they use EAT algorithm that filters content based on expertise on the topic, authority of the content, and trust of the website or organization.

you're basically arguing about 3 things - expertise (raasinodu own research cheyyakapothe emaindi), authority (original citations lekapothe emaindi, vere vaalla news base chesukuni article raasthe thappela avutundi), trust (oka biased source unte motham article thappela avutundi).

this is totally illogical argument on multiple levels.

7 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

disinformation campaigns ki biggest advantage circular reporting. campaigns run chese vaallu original source chupinchakunda vaallu suspicious ga unnaru, veellu thappani chepparu, migilina vaallaki clarity ledu, etc. report chestaru. and then it circulates through multiple channels without any reliable source. basic ga edaina fake news ani prove cheyyalante original citations kavali. this is the basis of even Google to filter web pages. they use EAT algorithm that filters content based on expertise on the topic, authority of the content, and trust of the website or organization.

you're basically arguing about 3 things - expertise (raasinodu own research cheyyakapothe emaindi), authority (original citations lekapothe emaindi, vere vaalla news base chesukuni article raasthe thappela avutundi), trust (oka biased source unte motham article thappela avutundi).

this is totally illogical argument on multiple levels.

asalu inthaki raasinodu evadu ani nee thought..? intha confident gaa debate chestunnav..?

raasinodu kooda media journalist from BBC telugu...neeku okka link neeku nacchanidi kanipinches sariki...you are judging the entire facts...

naadi illogical argument antunnav...what is your logical argument..? article lo okka link vundani...you just passed the words like "prathi gottam gadu fact check", "own ga check chesi article raayali, lekapothe musukuni kurchovali ani cheptunna"...

one question..if you can answer whole heartedly...republic tv broadcasted the news about china president rumor with out any fact check...you support that? but BBC vaadu oka link vesadu and you are going nuts...

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

asalu inthaki raasinodu evadu ani nee thought..? intha confident gaa debate chestunnav..?

raasinodu kooda media journalist from BBC telugu...neeku okka link neeku nacchanidi kanipinches sariki...you are judging the entire facts...

naadi illogical argument antunnav...what is your logical argument..? article lo okka link vundani...you just passed the words like "prathi gottam gadu fact check", "own ga check chesi article raayali, lekapothe musukuni kurchovali ani cheptunna"...

one question..if you can answer whole heartedly...republic tv broadcasted the news about china president rumor with out any fact check...you support that? but BBC vaadu oka link vesadu and you are going nuts...

I only said not to blindly support or oppose anything but think about it. you're having a problem with it.

BBC, NY Times, Washington Times ainantha matrana manam blind ga support cheyyalsina avasaram ledu. you should avoid blindly believing in western media. moreover, oka link valla naaku problem kadu. media lo kooda biased batch antha oka network la panichestaru. you will discover a lot of things if you stop blindly trusting such sources and think about their perspective, approach to the news, and network.

"republic tv broadcasted the news about china president rumor with out any fact check" - I don't support anything written without verifying. moreover, I don't watch or follow republic TV.

1 minute ago, Starblazer said:

I only said not to blindly support or oppose anything but think about it. you're having a problem with it.

BBC, NY Times, Washington Times ainantha matrana manam blind ga support cheyyalsina avasaram ledu. you should avoid blindly believing in western media. moreover, oka link valla naaku problem kadu. media lo kooda biased batch antha oka network la panichestaru. you will discover a lot of things if you stop blindly trusting such sources and think about their perspective, approach to the news, and network.

"republic tv broadcasted the news about china president rumor with out any fact check" - I don't support anything written without verifying. moreover, I don't watch or follow republic TV.

i don’t support/oppose blindly anything…I built some rational thinking for myself about…what should I believe or oppose…

but anyway..thanks for unwanted suggestion…hope you are already following your suggestion…

• Haha 1