Rashmika Devarakonda

Raazu

Talking about how the Liger star comforted her after she broke up with Rakshit, the actress shared, “I was recovering from my break-up with Rakshit Shetty. I needed comfort and care which I found in Deverakonda. I was struggling to cope up with my emotions and it was him who lifted my spirits. He was the one who made me understand that there was a different world outside, waiting for me to embrace.”

Rashmika Mandanna adds, “At a point, I confessed my love to Vijay Deverakonda, but he was hesitant initially, but he too had that special feeling towards me. So, he accepted and we are happy with the way our love has blossomed. He isn’t an insecure person like my ex-boyfriend Rakshit Shetty nor suggests me to sacrifice my career. He is a free-minded person and wants me to be independent forever.”

During the interview, when the actress was asked about her marriage plans with the Dear Comrade costar, the actress shared, “Our primary focus is our careers. We both are in our crucial phases of our careers and haven’t even given a thought about marriage. I can assure you that the wedding is not on the cards for at least the next 5-7 years.”

https://www.koimoi.com/south-indian-cinema/when-rashmika-mandanna-confessed-vijay-deverakonda-isnt-an-insecure-person-like-her-ex-rakshit-shetty-expressed-her-love/

2 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

Talking about how the Liger star comforted her after she broke up with Rakshit, the actress shared, “I was recovering from my break-up with Rakshit Shetty. I needed comfort and care which I found in Deverakonda. I was struggling to cope up with my emotions and it was him who lifted my spirits. He was the one who made me understand that there was a different world outside, waiting for me to embrace.”

Rashmika Mandanna adds, “At a point, I confessed my love to Vijay Deverakonda, but he was hesitant initially, but he too had that special feeling towards me. So, he accepted and we are happy with the way our love has blossomed. He isn’t an insecure person like my ex-boyfriend Rakshit Shetty nor suggests me to sacrifice my career. He is a free-minded person and wants me to be independent forever.”

During the interview, when the actress was asked about her marriage plans with the Dear Comrade costar, the actress shared, “Our primary focus is our careers. We both are in our crucial phases of our careers and haven’t even given a thought about marriage. I can assure you that the wedding is not on the cards for at least the next 5-7 years.”

https://www.koimoi.com/south-indian-cinema/when-rashmika-mandanna-confessed-vijay-deverakonda-isnt-an-insecure-person-like-her-ex-rakshit-shetty-expressed-her-love/

Today's news?