screen share chesi job risk ayina vallu vunara?

abulu

One friend needs help, vadiki bayataki access ledu, but google meet work avuthundhi, is it ok he screen shares and I connect? 

With lof of hardwork he got this job, Vadu mobile lo chusthu help cheyali ante kastanga vundhi, so please advice.

23 minutes ago, abulu said:

One friend needs help, vadiki bayataki access ledu, but google meet work avuthundhi, is it ok he screen shares and I connect? 

With lof of hardwork he got this job, Vadu mobile lo chusthu help cheyali ante kastanga vundhi, so please advice.

get a big screeen mobile like micromax

2 hours ago, abulu said:

Google meet browser through without sign-up connect avvandi.. Nuvve meeting id send chey.. 

2 hours ago, abulu said:

You use an iPad for video call and ask him to put his phone on a tripod.. 

many companies have tracking software and also block or track screen sharing with id’s outside of the company.. depends on how big the company is.. 

• abulu changed the title to screen share chesi job risk ayina vallu vunara?
9 hours ago, abulu said:

Move to his room 

11 hours ago, abulu said:

oka sari maa company lo okadni fire chesaru...he was on a business trip and was watching Corn on his work laptop...within a few minutes meeting started and he accidentally shared the Corn screen...

11 hours ago, abulu said:

Google Remote Desktop vesukovachu

and cisco webex ext works

it will download and auto delete once u close the application

chat or anything cheyodhu using webex or any other 

screen sharing is fine 

3 hours ago, abulu said:

Why na meeting I'd? Why can't his meeting id?

Simple logic - Tanu meeting id Pampaali ante sign-up avvali kada.. Adhe vaddu antunna.. 

Nuvve id n pw iste.. Through browse login avutaadu.. 

Not sure where your friend is working, some companies have strict InfoSec policies, where these kind of outside of the organization communications are recorded and sometimes monitored randomly. dorikithe immediate oosting ee. Your friend is better off finding support near to where he is physically present, or even better someone else within his company.