I only go to India if parents need me or USCIS kicks me out

Pandubabu

India lo ee Madhya sarcastically sava 10gng, why not coming to India ani.

Any reason to go to India?

My long term plan is to go back to India when my parents need my help and be there however long they need help ...

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

India lo ee Madhya sarcastically sava 10gng, why not coming to India ani.

Any reason to go to India?

My long term plan is to go back to India when my parents need my help and be there however long they need help ...

who is savadenging ?

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

When parents need me??? Neeku noru therichi cheptharu anukunnava ikkada raa mamalni choosuko ani? Mana desi parents 90% cheyyaru.

Pandubabu garu maanchi frustration lo unaru. @Pandubabu garu ellinapudu evarki seppakandi anthey. Parents undi vacheyochu.

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

When parents need me??? Neeku noru therichi cheptharu anukunnava ikkada raa mamalni choosuko ani? Mana desi parents 90% cheyyaru.

My parents and in laws are still not retired , they can handle everything themselves with 0 help.

Vallu cheppadam enti manaki theluetadhi ga , how they are doing ani ...

Brothers and sisters at home at least are gonna tell how the parents are doing no ?

50 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Relatives and cousins like I don't care about anything but myself ..

Picha lite. Paisaki panikiraaru. Only care about you and your parents. Ellinappudu stamping issues aithe ganaka enaka sankalu guddukunedi kooda ade relatives. ** them. Do what you and your parents want. 

56 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

My parents and in laws are still not retired , they can handle everything themselves with 0 help.

Vallu cheppadam enti manaki theluetadhi ga , how they are doing ani ...

Brothers and sisters at home at least are gonna tell how the parents are doing no ?

You sound like you are in control of your situation, mari eeh thread esi mammalni enduku mingutunnav ?

• Haha 1