I’m not sure why still some andhraites hate telangana slang

Higher_Purpose

Most of the slang which is shown in movies is not TG slang , infacts it's Hyderabad basti slang...fish Venkat or narsing etc speak such slang like emannaaaa...em samajaitale....etc

TG slang is slightly different with this Hyderabad basti slang

7 hours ago, Higher_Purpose said:

Telangana posh ah 😂 assal atla khooni chesedhi May be andhra YouTube batch … vadevado untadu pakkinti kurradu etc .. aa kodukulu itla chestharu. Telangana basha lo urdu mix ayithadhi. Hyd Hindi Ki , other parts of north Hindi ke asmaan farak untadhi. Telangana la kottinattu matladtharu anthe kani … manasu lo visham prtkune batch undaru mostly 

evariki valla bhasha ishtame parai bhasha vishame

7 hours ago, Higher_Purpose said:

Telangana posh ah 😂 assal atla khooni chesedhi May be andhra YouTube batch … vadevado untadu pakkinti kurradu etc .. aa kodukulu itla chestharu. Telangana basha lo urdu mix ayithadhi. Hyd Hindi Ki , other parts of north Hindi ke asmaan farak untadhi. Telangana la kottinattu matladtharu anthe kani … manasu lo visham prtkune batch undaru mostly 

gaadidhi guddu le. There is more urdu in andhra than telangana. But it is fully integrated.

Examples - nazrana, thareeku gatra are used commonly in andhra. In TG they say dinam instead thareeku (coming from deccani thareeq).

You are forgetting that krishna/godavari was part of nizam for hundreds of years.

There is nothing inherently superior or inferioir about any slang or dialect or language.

But that also does not mean everything is developed to same extent.

Costal telugu, in general,  is more developed than other slangs to communicate various concepts.

But ofcourse it is not as developed as english to communicate science gatra.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is nothing inherently superior or inferioir about any slang or dialect or language.

Costal telugu, in general,  is more developed than other slangs to communicate various concepts.

Idi moshtuuu Hilarious...Coastal Andhra ante Godavari akshent kada andey ?

8 hours ago, ARYA said:

South india lo highest level illiteracy unna state kada anduke moddu sannasul lekka untar ani @psycopk antunde

poyi mg ee half brain stats tho. nee lanti moddu sannasulu unnanduku andhra mg poyindi with lowest and worst literacy rate tho 

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is this assertion based on?

or did you as usual pull this out of your arse too, while accusing me of doing it regularly? lmao.

so much projection dude.

No idea if coastal telugu is more developed or not.. but looks like a large part of it was imposed on united AP by way of standardized telugu. but whether it started with the creation of the united state, or much before that I wouldn't know.

only a scholar with 'varied interests' like you can tell. lmao

hope you don't pull another rabbit out of your arse and try to convince me that its a donkey.

1 minute ago, kathiramdasu said:

Telangana slang feels like Telugu mixed with Urdu. It doesn't feel like Telugu.

because the 'Telugu' you think is 'telugu' was imposed on you. @Telugodura456 annayya will come and tell whether the imposition happened for political reasons or literary reasons.

16 minutes ago, kathiramdasu said:

Telangana slang feels like Telugu mixed with Urdu. It doesn't feel like Telugu.

Andhra slang feels like Telugu mixed with Aravam. It doesn’t feel like Telugu.

42 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is this assertion based on?

or did you as usual pull this out of your arse too, while accusing me of doing it regularly? lmao.

so much projection dude.

No idea if coastal telugu is more developed or not.. but looks like a large part of it was imposed on united AP by way of standardized telugu. but whether it started with the creation of the united state, or much before that I wouldn't know.

only a scholar with 'varied interests' like you can tell. lmao

hope you don't pull another rabbit out of your arse and try to convince me that its a donkey.

Assertion is based on cultural content that has been produced from those regions.

More content you produce - whether it is novels - pphilosophy/movies/self help - the more the language is forced to develop.

You obviously take everything a bitter competitive way - but only when it andhras. For everyone else you will gladly bendover.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Assertion is based on cultural content that has been produced from those regions.

More content you produce - whether it is novels - pphilosophy/movies/self help - the more the language is forced to develop.

You obviously take everything a bitter competitive way - but only when it andhras. For everyone else you will gladly bendover.

so you did pull that out of your arse.. okay.

looks like you are describin yourself when you are trying to describe what I do. the level of self awareness needs to be dialed up a bit.