I’m not sure why still some andhraites hate telangana slang

Higher_Purpose

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so you did pull that out of your arse.. okay.

looks like you are describin yourself when you are trying to describe what I do. the level of self awareness needs to be dialed up a bit.

hahaha ...frustration.

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

Idi moshtuuu Hilarious...Coastal Andhra ante Godavari akshent kada andey ?

Rei sarfiga neku coastal andhra antey kuda telidhu endhukura discussion. Po wirk chesko. 

6 hours ago, Higher_Purpose said:

Adhe kadha .. ma dhantlo okadu starting lo “Gollettetthara anna Nannu “ …

nee gollu vallendhuku ettukeltharu ra annanu.. “kadhanna… pampinchetthara?” Annadu .. assal valla basha dictionary lo kuda dhorakadhu .. pakkollani anadam malli 

anna...rendu andhra slangs ee kadanna...neeku okati ardam ayinndi into ardam kaleda...Khaleja Brahmi GIF - Khaleja Brahmi Bramhi GIFs

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

anna...rendu andhra slangs ee kadanna...neeku okati ardam ayinndi into ardam kaleda...Khaleja Brahmi GIF - Khaleja Brahmi Bramhi GIFs

Pampichethara edhantha ah godavari side alage ah north tg side worst matladatharu.. same like in video rendu sirak vachesthaye chillar ga untayi. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha ...frustration.

lmao. scholar can't come up with an actual argument to prove his assertion, but in a hurry to have the last word in this discussion by trying to divert it into a personal one. haha...

are you saying that TG region didn't produce any literary works in telugu? or substantial number of them. I just know Vemana was from Kadapa. Annamayya also from seema. hmmm..

still waiting for you to prove that coastal telugu is more developed than other slangs. fcuking stupid statement.

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Pampichethara edhantha ah godavari side alage ah north tg side worst matladatharu.. same like in video rendu sirak vachesthaye chillar ga untayi. 

general publicki ardam ayyedi kostha and hyd slag mostly...core regionski velthe atu TG and Ap evvadiki ardam kaavu..endo vella goola

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. scholar can't come up with an actual argument to prove his assertion, but in a hurry to have the last word in this discussion by trying to divert it into a personal one. haha...

are you saying that TG region didn't produce any literary works in telugu? or substantial number of them. I just know Vemana was from Kadapa. Annamayya also from seema. hmmm..

still waiting for you to prove that coastal telugu is more developed than other slangs. fcuking stupid statement.

Vemana/Annamaya anta. They wrote a few poems and few books.  I am not saying  they must not be cherished but the point here went directly above your head.

I am talking about sheer size of content itself - a single movie alone requires a book worth of script. THis in addition to modern novels, self help books, manuals - thousands of them which were published in kostha. All this content and need for it forces the language to improve its vocab and delivery.

You are nothing but a jealous troll with under developed morals.

7 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

masterslo we used to have rommies from all parts of ap and TG...one from vizag, one from nellore, a couple from TG...oh man...used be a lot of fun pulling legs...now its called ekkirinchudu...good that my frnds didn't have that shitty mindset

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Vemana/Annamaya anta. They wrote a few poems and few books.  I am not saying  they must not be cherished but the point here went directly above your head.

I am talking about sheer size of content itself - a single movie alone requires a book worth of script. THis in addition to modern novels, self help books, manuals - thousands of them which were published in kostha. All this content and need for it forces the language to improve its vocab and delivery.

You are nothing but a jealous troll with under developed morals.

more handwaving nonsense, none directly addressing your original assertion that coastal andhra telugu is more developed than others.

next you'll say that since most superstars like NTR, Chiru came from kostha.. it has the most developed slang. you are an idiot.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

more handwaving nonsense, none directly addressing your original assertion that coastal andhra telugu is more developed than others.

next you'll say that since most superstars like NTR, Chiru came from kostha.. it has the most developed slang. you are an idiot.

LOL. it directly asserts it. More content means more development.

There is something off about you. you stink in every possible way.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Chiru is from Godavari kada uncle....Khaleja Brahmi GIF - Khaleja Brahmi Bramhi GIFs

9 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Chiru is from Godavari kada uncle....Khaleja Brahmi GIF - Khaleja Brahmi Bramhi GIFs

haha.. don't mind me dude... I'm just arguing against that fcuker. because he still hasn't learnt not to troll me everywhere with his crap.