Dump thatha vomerica ni M kudipaduuuu kadha raaa

veerigadu

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Corona releaf - 3.9 trillion - majority of it is waste... No one lost job , except restaurant workers.... But most companies availed PPP loans... 

lol idekkadi history rewriting, millions lost jobs and it was not even gradual. Theatres, aviation, travel, hospitality, small businesses to name a few other than restaurants. There was a recession. White collar jobs were the only ones survived and that too because of pumping. PPP loans were a huge waste but who were opposing opening back the economy? And who controlled congress, as if Trump is the only one signed off on this. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

lol idekkadi history rewriting, millions lost jobs and it was not even gradual. Theatres, aviation, travel, hospitality, small businesses to name a few other than restaurants. There was a recession. White collar jobs were the only ones survived and that too because of pumping. PPP loans were a huge waste but who were opposing opening back the economy? And who controlled congress, as if Trump is the only one signed off on this. 

I guess you have this mindset that everyone who talks against dump is a liberal. That’s not always true. Next, dems sent many bills to him and senate. Yet they never saw their destination. So don’t try to pick and choose now. You can’t give him credit for positives and yet blame the dems for negatives. 

Lastly, dems were completely against tax reform. Yet he made it happen. Look at the repercussions of it now. I rest my case here 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

increase the wages is market's job. may be you mean better labour regulation. US has tried it from 1950s to 70s, and it created stagflation.

yeah sure tax the rich. even upto 90% if needed.

If needed? Who need it?
Plus If the rich is taxed more than what they do now, they ll either find a loophole to getaway without paying them or they are simply not motivated to create more jobs. Booka middle class ke padudhi

Just now, AreyOSamba said:

If needed? Who need it?
Plus If the rich is taxed more than what they do now, they ll either find a loophole to getaway without paying them or they are simply not motivated to create more jobs. Booka middle class ke padudhi

okay.. then enjoy the current economy.

1 minute ago, AreyOSamba said:

If needed? Who need it?

32% was working fine. There was no need to decrease it to 21% especially when market was doing totally fine.

He went out of his way to appease his fellow business men. That’s total bull crap. 

24 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Look at all the mother FFFFF Red states. Who wants to work for $7 per hour these days???

Republicans love to decrease taxes on rich, yet they never increase wages for labor. They are blood suckers.

Ye inflation ki oka reason aa thupas minimum wage increase yee. 
If today a bread maker is making $7 an hour and tomorrow he has to be paid $15 an hour.. you will have to bear that wage increase in the form of bread cost. Just saying!!

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

32% was working fine. There was no need to decrease it to 21% especially when market was doing totally fine.

He went out of his way to appease his fellow business men. That’s total bull crap. 

Yup and you clapped while receiving stimulus checks.. didn't you? 

Yup and you clapped while receiving stimulus checks.. didn't you? 

We are talking about corporate taxes here. I surely did not clap for stimulus cheques. If this is how you are going to reason it. Then we don’t need to discuss it. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay.. then enjoy the current economy.

Enjoying it to the fullest. Don't cuss game (rich) tammudu.. just learn the rules they play at and become rich 

6 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

If needed? Who need it?

the economy

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I guess you have this mindset that everyone who talks against dump is a liberal. That’s not always true. Next, dems sent many bills to him and senate. Yet they never saw their destination. So don’t try to pick and choose now. You can’t give him credit for positives and yet blame the dems for negatives. 

Lastly, dems were completely against tax reform. Yet he made it happen. Look at the repercussions of it now. I rest my case here 

tax reform happened when gop was in control of congress. And tax cuts are not the problem at all, they increased wages, created record number of jobs, companies brought in trillions from abroad and that increased coffers of govt. so this tax cuts problem is purely a dem view point and not reality. In regards to spending yes he is not a fiscal conservative that I agree and he didn't even campaign on reign in the spending. But covid spending was necessary to a point if not everything. You can't judge history from today's view point. 

2 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Ye inflation ki oka reason aa thupas minimum wage increase yee. 
If today a bread maker is making $7 an hour and tomorrow he has to be paid $15 an hour.. you will have to bear that wage increase in the form of bread cost. Just saying!!

So you are saying bread is double the price in Maryland and it’s half the price in Indiana? What is even your point. 

Enjoying it to the fullest. Don't cuss game (rich) tammudu.. just learn the rules they play at and become rich 

I'm not the one worried about the game dude. it was you who was worried about excess money in the system, which is also part of the game.

looks like you get to pick and choose the parts of the game you don't like. I accept the entire game. I don't care either way. I'll be safe. unless someone personally attacks me physically.