Dump thatha vomerica ni M kudipaduuuu kadha raaa

veerigadu

3 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

tax reform happened when gop was in control of congress. And tax cuts are not the problem at all, they increased wages, created record number of jobs, companies brought in trillions from abroad and that increased coffers of govt. so this tax cuts problem is purely a dem view point and not reality. In regards to spending yes he is not a fiscal conservative that I agree and he didn't even campaign on reign in the spending. But covid spending was necessary to a point if not everything. You can't judge history from today's view point. 

Blah blah. Why not reduce corporate tax to 10% then. Since it’s working wonders in job creation. Budget deficits were increasingly high even before COVID. He is a total disaster. You may not see it through your conservative lens. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Blah blah. Why not reduce corporate tax to 10% then. Since it’s working wonders in job creation. Budget deficits were increasingly high even before COVID. He is a total disaster. You may not see it through your conservative lens. 

yeah why not, if all the stupid things that govt does can be stopped.

5 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

yeah why not, if all the stupid things that govt does can be stopped.

First of all look at the GDP growth since 2011. It’s been consistently good even before dump took office. Your illusions about him is all wrong. He is not a messiah of this vomerican economy as Fox News claims him to be.

I would give him credit if he changed the direction of economy or reduced the debt. In fact he ballooned the debt by multi fold. Worse than goabama. Atleast goabama distributed money to poor in the form of affordable care. 

We will continue what trump did… and we continue blaming him. 

who is stopping sleepy joe from increasing corparate tax. Who asked sleepy joe to continue fowell. Who stopped sleepy & fowell from increasing interest rates last year when all the analysists(including u) predicted this worst situation.

trump made a mess with pumping so much money. Totally agreed. Same time, sleepy joe made a mess by sleeping & not reacting on time. Funny, dems will only agree to first part and will never agree to second part

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

We will continue what trump did… and we continue blaming him. 

who is stopping sleepy joe from increasing corparate tax. Who asked sleepy joe to continue fowell. Who stopped sleepy & fowell from increasing interest rates last year when all the analysists(including u) predicted this worst situation.

trump made a mess with pumping so much money. Totally agreed. Same time, sleepy joe made a mess by sleeping & not reacting on time. Funny, dems will only agree to first part and will never agree to second part

Do we have to even agree. He is sleepy Joe for a reason. It goes without saying.

Anyways, Dump created this fiasco and sleepy Joe just upgraded it to a different level. Period. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

Do we have to even agree. He is sleepy Joe for a reason. It goes without saying.

Anyways, Dump created this fiasco and sleepy Joe just upgraded it to a different level. Period. 

Then why just blame trump?? Blame both trump & sleepy joe.

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

So you are saying bread is double the price in Maryland and it’s half the price in Indiana? What is even your point. 

Neeku Supply Chain ela work avuddo teleda ?.. Do you think Bread manufactures locally?

Kings Hawaiin Breads are manufactured in Torrance and sold across the country. .. If Bakers in Maryland makes a lot, it will even out of the rest of the resources in the plants elsewhere.

Think from a manufacturers perspective, If you are a business owner will you take a loss to increase salary of the bread maker or pass the costs to customers?

20 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not the one worried about the game dude. it was you who was worried about excess money in the system, which is also part of the game.

looks like you get to pick and choose the parts of the game you don't like. I accept the entire game. I don't care either way. I'll be safe. unless someone personally attacks me physically.

I am worried for the general health of the economy dude. I don't like excess cash because it beat the healthy rate. 

With this attitude, get ready for it. lol

ikkada President just dummy antaru kada in terms of using powers...so covid relief ki antha money print chesindhi Trump ah leka entire congress approve chesthe vachinda? same applies to Sleepy, he also signed it which was approved by congress. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

First of all look at the GDP growth since 2011. It’s been consistently good even before dump took office. Your illusions about him is all wrong. He is not a messiah of this vomerican economy as Fox News claims him to be.

I would give him credit if he changed the direction of economy or reduced the debt. In fact he ballooned the debt by multi fold. Worse than goabama. Atleast goabama distributed money to poor in the form of affordable care. 

Dude GDP growth was there even when trump was in office, it dipped before him getting in, so not sure how that is fox news issue unless you consume everything from liberal media. He's no messiah but he's not an evil incarnate as well as the left projects.

Don't even start about "affordable" care man health care cost have increased exponentially after it's implemented. 

1 minute ago, no01 said:

ikkada President just dummy antaru kada in terms of using powers...so covid relief ki antha money print chesindhi Trump ah leka entire congress approve chesthe vachinda? same applies to Sleepy, he also signed it which was approved by congress. 

It is the mindset of the entire political community in the country vayya. 
Lekapothey intha pedda country lo ye pichi musalollu tappa better leaders ye leera?
Republican leadership is broken b/w Old Republicans and pro Trump.. Dems are living just on free schemes.  

8 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

I am worried for the general health of the economy dude. I don't like excess cash because it beat the healthy rate. 

With this attitude, get ready for it. lol

no one who's posting in this thread understands the economy dude. so stop worrying about things you don't understand. if you are lucky, you'll end up on the right side. or not.

US in general has better fiscal and monetary policy. if you are worried about the US economy, then god help other countries.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no one who's posting in this thread understands the economy dude. so stop worrying about things you don't understand. if you are lucky, you'll end up on the right side. or not.

US in general has better fiscal and monetary policy. if you are worried about the US economy, then god help other countries.

So you think you understand the economy but none in the group does?
So are you saying that with so called better monetary policies they got us here where the inflation rate is 8.2% and 13 Trillion was printed last year and they have better monetary policy.. If you have a better understanding please enlighten me why they printed so much money?

10 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

So you think you understand the economy but none in the group does?
So are you saying that with so called better monetary policies they got us here where the inflation rate is 8.2% and 13 Trillion was printed last year and they have better monetary policy.. If you have a better understanding please enlighten me why they printed so much money?

if monetary policy can be easily explained as a few cause and effect phenomena, then anyone could become an economist.

I don't understand the economy too.. I just know that you are all wrong.

Veerigadu is less wrong. everybody else is blabbering pointless bs.