Dump thatha vomerica ni M kudipaduuuu kadha raaa

veerigadu

33 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

I am worried for the general health of the economy dude. I don't like excess cash because it beat the healthy rate. 

With this attitude, get ready for it. lol

get ready for what? did we agree that you are the one complaining about the game? because I'm certainly not.

I understand that printing excess money is part of the game. you seem to want to control it, so the current rich could control the economy better..

good luck dude, its never going to happen. Ever. Even under a republican govt.

I say current home owners (nimbys), and other 'savers', let them be damned.. and only the smartest and most hardworking thrive. it cannot happen under a system that doesnt run deficits.

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

When President Trump was inaugurated, the CBO projected $10 trillion in deficits over the 2017-2027 decade. By the time Trump left office, CBO’s estimate had grown to $13.9 trillion.

Reducing deficits from the $10 trillion projection should have been easy. During Trump’s presidency, faster-than-expected economic growth raised the ten-year revenue projections by $1.3 trillion, and lower-than-expected interest rates shaved the ten-year interest cost projections by $2.6 trillion. That’s $3.9 trillion in automatic budget savings without lifting a finger.

Instead of building on those savings, the president helped enact $7.8 trillion in new initiatives, flipping his total fiscal imprint to a $3.9 trillion net cost. The largest drivers were pandemic-relief legislation ($3.9 trillion), the 2017 tax cuts ($2 trillion), and legislation raising the discretionary spending caps ($1.6 trillion). Other costs included disaster aid and other discretionary spending ($493 billion), repeal of several Affordable Care Act-related taxes ($299 billion), and hundreds of small policies ($201 billion).

Pandemic trump create chesaada ? pandemic vacchindi dabbulu pettadu.

If he did not spend those 3.9 trillion and people massively went bankrupty - wouldnt that further reduce income ?

half baked analysis.

6 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Arey meeru parthi thread lo kottukokapothe…ekkadanna parking lot lo kottuku savandi..mee mohal manda..aa aavesam enti ra.
discussion talk GIF

Nenu only vaadithone atta aavesa padatha. vaadu andharitho adhe attitude.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if monetary policy can be easily explained as a few cause and effect phenomena, then anyone could become an economist.

I don't understand the economy too.. I just know that you are all wrong.

Veerigadu is less wrong. everybody else is blabbering pointless bs.

You don't have to be an Economist to understand things at our level. Infact being an economist means nothing because nobody has an amicable solution on the plate.

When Supply exceeds demand prices will fall. This theory will apply for Money as well. The Supply outrageously exceed the demand. Thats why first time in the history there are record number of day traders put their money in the stock market. Then there is more supply then people started looking for Speculative stocks, meme stocks etc. 
More Supply people started looking into Cyrptos, NFT's etc.. 

2 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

lol idekkadi history rewriting, millions lost jobs and it was not even gradual. Theatres, aviation, travel, hospitality, small businesses to name a few other than restaurants. There was a recession. White collar jobs were the only ones survived and that too because of pumping. PPP loans were a huge waste but who were opposing opening back the economy? And who controlled congress, as if Trump is the only one signed off on this. 

Dude,

They are all salaried, they could have extended unemployment benefits or doubled them , instead of this bullshit like loans 

• Upvote 1

get ready for what? did we agree that you are the one complaining about the game? because I'm certainly not.

I understand that printing excess money is part of the game. you seem to want to control it, so the current rich could control the economy better..

I say current home owners (nimbys), and other 'savers', let them be damned.. and only the smartest and most hardworking thrive. it cannot happen under a system that doesnt run deficits.

get ready for what?- unless someone personally attacks me physically annav kada adi

You are full of contradictions 

1. Smart and Most Hardworking don't coexist. 
2. You are the one who talked about taxing the rich and say the most hardworking thrive. 

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Dude,

They are all salaried, they could have extended unemployment benefits or doubled them , instead of this bullshit like loans 

Exactly. 
In addition to that they changed the careers and still thrived. 

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Dude,

Read the post again, that’s what I said about loans being a waste but you were simplifying too much about the problem. And ppp loans were only part of the spending.

3 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Exactly. 
In addition to that they changed the careers and still thrived. 

Free money is bad - it's proven everywhere.. every other country restrained from distributing money.. excess US 

Yendho idi gola. Govt is running deficits here to help the rich..give them tax cuts and flooding  them with cash as bail outs.

And deficits are undermining hardworkers because their earnings are eroded by inflation.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yendho idi gola. Govt is running deficits here to help the rich..give them tax cuts and flooding  them with cash as bail outs.

And deficits are undermining hardworkers because their earnings are eroded by inflation.

Sorry, but Its called ODD. You have to let some people go.

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

When President Trump was inaugurated, the CBO projected $10 trillion in deficits over the 2017-2027 decade. By the time Trump left office, CBO’s estimate had grown to $13.9 trillion.

Reducing deficits from the $10 trillion projection should have been easy. During Trump’s presidency, faster-than-expected economic growth raised the ten-year revenue projections by $1.3 trillion, and lower-than-expected interest rates shaved the ten-year interest cost projections by $2.6 trillion. That’s $3.9 trillion in automatic budget savings without lifting a finger.

Instead of building on those savings, the president helped enact $7.8 trillion in new initiatives, flipping his total fiscal imprint to a $3.9 trillion net cost. The largest drivers were pandemic-relief legislation ($3.9 trillion), the 2017 tax cuts ($2 trillion), and legislation raising the discretionary spending caps ($1.6 trillion). Other costs included disaster aid and other discretionary spending ($493 billion), repeal of several Affordable Care Act-related taxes ($299 billion), and hundreds of small policies ($201 billion).

He saved a  trillion more by not going to war, so it doesnt matter what he spent, he spent it all on US alone

langa liberals mastu rastaaru, shame on them writing even now after byeden phucked the economy "big time"

kamala is celebrating the success "big time"

Byeden spent more on crap than any meaningful

most of the success he claims to have delivered are either from trumps policies or pandemic recovery

now you can go back and come with few more crappy stuff