Urgent calling veerigaadu

Hitman

It’s irrational to see market green when inflation is worse than expected.

It’s all Pump and dump. There is not a single positive reason to rally 500 points today.

Most likely ivvalaaa lepiii repatiii nundiii pad 10ngutharuuu. Wall Street traders are worst scum bags. Day trading is a joke. Don’t get carried away by this temporary green

• Upvote 1

may be market believing…this…

Opinion: Everybody is looking at the CPI through the wrong lens. The best measure shows inflation fell to the Fed’s target in the past three months.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/everybody-is-looking-at-inflation-through-the-wrong-lens-the-best-measure-shows-it-fell-to-the-feds-target-in-the-past-three-months-11665669475

• Like 1

Investors shouldn’t trust the market rebound Thursday, and prepare for more volatility ahead, according to Greg Swenson, founding partner at Brigg Macadam, an investment bank.

“I think it’s a mistake to get too excited about this rally,” Swenson said. He said investor optimism that inflation has peaked — after the hotter-than-expected CPI report Thursday morning — will probably be short-lived.

“It’s more of a bear market rally, and I think we’re going to get more bad news,” he said.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Damn man 363 wtf emanna manipulation ah. Puts pettinavadu oaristhithi ento.

evadi paisaly aadi teeskoni 10geyandi,  wont trust this market, it turns green to attracts retail moron investors and lose big tomorrow

puts inka phats eeh

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Investors shouldn’t trust the market rebound Thursday, and prepare for more volatility ahead, according to Greg Swenson, founding partner at Brigg Macadam, an investment bank.

“I think it’s a mistake to get too excited about this rally,” Swenson said. He said investor optimism that inflation has peaked — after the hotter-than-expected CPI report Thursday morning — will probably be short-lived.

“It’s more of a bear market rally, and I think we’re going to get more bad news,” he said.

see all this gains will be lsot tomorrow