Loss of taste due to Covid

AryaD

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ma director ganiki 3 months pattindi.

icecream tinna, pachi jalapeno tinna same unde anta.

Naaku 1 month lo smell back ochhindi

21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

hope u r doing good now .

Yeah - September labor day taruvatha weekend Niagara falls ki vellinam…we were careful and less crowd…still we all got it..

we are all doing better now…naa okkadike smell sense poyyindi

• Like 1

naku year starting vachindhi covid., recovered

but  smell and taste 100% back raledgu... i would say 50-60% vachindhi...  went to multiple doctor's adharu it takes time, no treatments annaru... now seems like my brain is gettting used to it.

54 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ma director ganiki 3 months pattindi.

icecream tinna, pachi jalapeno tinna same unde anta.

Did he fully recovered ? Perhaps not as his brain adjusts and he is no way of comparing with his previous state.

14 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Did he fully recovered ? Perhaps not as his brain adjusts and he is no way of comparing with his previous state.

he is back to work now..

i am typoing this message as i got covid for third time.. i got booster shot as well.. but it was in january... 

three times oka edava sannasii decided to spread.. how to tell him to not meet me when he is sick ? he decides to spread every god damn time

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, coffee said:

i am typoing this message as i got covid for third time.. i got booster shot as well.. but it was in january... 

three times oka edava sannasii decided to spread.. how to tell him to not meet me when he is sick ? he decides to spread every god damn time

3 times aa..sorry for you bro. Neninka okasari vaste malli raadu anukuntunna..vammo koncham careful ga undali

1 hour ago, coffee said:

Vammo Intha vedhavalu unnara