GLC vs X3

ajay0245

9 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Unable to decide between GLE 350 and Q7.

getting GLE 2023 for 67k fully loaded with AMG pack. MSRP 75k but getting discount with MB friends and family. Q7 2022 premium plus 55 with executive package getting for 69k. MSRP 71.5

Bro MB friends and family discount ki ela bro, Even I have some one but dont know what all needed, Can you DM me bro.
And coming to Audi never ever think of buying it bro fulluy loaded bro aa Company car ante ne. literally 7 colse friends of mine bought Audis in all these years every body is facing some or the other problems. they looks sleek and good but waste bro in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Jaglaq420 said:

Bro MB friends and family discount ki ela bro, Even I have some one but dont know what all needed, Can you DM me bro.
And coming to Audi never ever think of buying it bro fulluy loaded bro aa Company car ante ne. literally 7 colse friends of mine bought Audis in all these years every body is facing some or the other problems. they looks sleek and good but waste bro in my opinion.

Thanks bhayya. Just ask your friend to generate control number. They need your full name and address. Most of the dealers are not honoring on inventory vehicles or nee build. Few of them are honoring for new build that you probably need to wait for 6 months

3 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Thanks bhayya. Just ask your friend to generate control number. They need your full name and address. Most of the dealers are not honoring on inventory vehicles or nee build. Few of them are honoring for new build that you probably need to wait for 6 months

Thanks bro, Entha discount vostundi bro?

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

getting GLE 2023 for 67k fully loaded with AMG pack. MSRP 75k but getting discount with MB friends and family. Q7 2022 premium plus 55 with executive package getting for 69k. MSRP 71.5

did u try Volvo xc90 ? Friend recently bought it .. it was good .. 72k aindi .. 

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

did u try Volvo xc90 ? Friend recently bought it .. it was good .. 72k aindi .. 

ya tried. It is really good. But Benz discount vasthundi and going.

My vote is for GLE.

• Thanks 1

MB friends and family ki break ichar anta kada bro, malli resume chesara

40 minutes ago, ajay0245 said:

MB friends and family ki break ichar anta kada bro, malli resume chesara

Few dealers are honoring. Naaku accept chesina vehicle evado back out ayyadanta. That guy configured fully loaded with driver assistance package, AMG with 21inch wheels and night package and premium package 75k+ MSRP. Evadu teesukovatledanukunta so they accepted me to use for that vehicle 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cisco_sastry said:

I went with X3. Loved the drive. 

volvo XC90 super undi try if you are looking for 7 seater

But heard Maintenance is high for volvo. Is it true?

58 minutes ago, Jaglaq420 said:

But heard Maintenance is high for volvo. Is it true?

Dont know bro … my cousin recently got one and the drive, interior and space are really good. He got it for 67k

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Finally got GLE 350 AMG line with driver assistance and premium package

How much did it cost? 4 matic?? AMG line design chala bagundi car.. 

Mercedes lo every small feature is an add on unlike Audi… Audi suv’s lo awd is standard.. and interior also looks very good.. 

11 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

How much did it cost? 4 matic?? AMG line design chala bagundi car.. 

Mercedes lo every small feature is an add on unlike Audi… Audi suv’s lo awd is standard.. and interior also looks very good.. 

with MB discount 67,500 without tax. MB discount 8K vachindi. I was lucky that dealer accepted MB family discount