GLC vs X3

ajay0245

On 10/18/2022 at 10:14 AM, cisco_sastry said:

Dont know bro … my cousin recently got one and the drive, interior and space are really good. He got it for 67k

67K New one or used one  ?

2 hours ago, megadheera said:

with MB discount 67,500 without tax. MB discount 8K vachindi. I was lucky that dealer accepted MB family discount 

That is a very good discount… more than 10%… How did you get mb discount bro? Can you help?

43 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

That is a very good discount… more than 10%… How did you get mb discount bro? Can you help?

The MSRP was 75K with all the options. Almost full loaded. If you have any friends working in Mercedes-Benz ask them to generate control number for you. With current market conditions, no dealer is honoring it but I was lucky

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

The MSRP was 75K with all the options. Almost full loaded. If you have any friends working in Mercedes-Benz ask them to generate control number for you. With current market conditions, no dealer is honoring it but I was lucky

I don’t have any friends working in MB.. I have some in GM though… but of no use 🙁

5 hours ago, megadheera said:

with MB discount 67,500 without tax. MB discount 8K vachindi. I was lucky that dealer accepted MB family discount 

Enti inka combustion  engines kotunnara...

Potaaru nasanam ayipotaaru...

Go for electric cars...that the future ..

If going for combustion  go for lease and dont buy it