No recession or layoffs

Manishican

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  @Vaampire  idigo ilanti news circulate aite ne.....

@Spartan

never go with bank’s ceo’s… valla prediction eppudu thappey untadhi mostly.

i would rather go with sundar pichai’s prediction. He is predicting tough time and taking necessary precautions 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@Spartan

i would rather go with sundar pichai’s prediction. He is predicting tough time and taking necessary precautions 

Same with Nadella 

• Upvote 1

ఈ రొజు వరకు అయితె  వాడు చెప్పింది c Cor but ఇక  ముందు ఎలా ఉంతదో . 

1 hour ago, Manishican said:

FINANCE

Bank of America CEO says latest spending and savings data show that the U.S. consumer is healthy

So chase ceo vs bofa ceo... evarni nammali.. it is all bs.. stay the course...

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

@Spartan

Pichaiah gadu cheap ga googl share thengudam ani chustunadu. Last quarter earnings they said they will buy back shares worth 50bn so vadu ilane cheptadu. 

• Haha 1

I think this time it might be a little different compared to previous recessions. The current job market is good and consumer spending is still high. People have so much confidence/money that even in this market, they are purchasing new million dollar homes with little incentives from builders. On the other side, The unemployment rate may not go up that easily, Fed will have a real challenge on bringing the inflation down with this kind of situation. 

32 minutes ago, Bears said:

I think this time it might be a little different compared to previous recessions. The current job market is good and consumer spending is still high. People have so much confidence/money that even in this market, they are purchasing new million dollar homes with little incentives from builders. On the other side, The unemployment rate may not go up that easily, Fed will have a real challenge on bringing the inflation down with this kind of situation. 

yeah, not a lot of job cuts if you look around.