Indian uncle staring in Walmart

ramabeer

My apologies in advance … I was at Walmart picking some items .. saw a Indian family .. mother / mother in law with daughter or daughter in law looking at items on the shelves …  African American beautiful elegant young girl   there talking to the store help facing her back toward the Indian elderly man !!! She was being stared in the most evil manner by the elderly Indian father who was with these ladies … and that stare was very in appropriate.. ( stare  was of a tharkee budha ) it gave me goose bumps … I walked up and politely block his stare … we really really need to fix such acts …. I wish I could just say something nicely … with due respect to elderly folk … I wish there is a way to Spread awareness … I know this post I will get lots hate comments but I cannot not look the other way ..I wish there is a way to converse with folks on what to expect .. how to accept the change and be appropriate when traveling overseas

source: frisco desis 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

My apologies in advance … I was at Walmart picking some items .. saw a Indian family .. mother / mother in law with daughter or daughter in law looking at items on the shelves …  African American beautiful elegant young girl   there talking to the store help facing her back toward the Indian elderly man !!! She was being stared in the most evil manner by the elderly Indian father who was with these ladies … and that stare was very in appropriate.. ( stare  was of a tharkee budha ) it gave me goose bumps … I walked up and politely block his stare … we really really need to fix such acts …. I wish I could just say something nicely … with due respect to elderly folk … I wish there is a way to Spread awareness … I know this post I will get lots hate comments but I cannot not look the other way ..I wish there is a way to converse with folks on what to expect .. how to accept the change and be appropriate when traveling overseas

Ask her to go fcuk herself ! 

6 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

Middle lo block chestey deenni sustadani ankundemo but ankul ki nalla tholu kavali

Indian restaurant lo master students kathi laga vuntaru staring ani vesara ekkadina 

amana vallu andaru ade chestunaru prati restaurent lonu 

Vallu manchi masters students ni pedtunaru mana lanti ankuls staring including me 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

Urfi Javed instagram open sesi ivalsindi, bath room ki vellipoye vaadu kada