Parents appulu

Thefighter

14 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

One question we have to ask ourselves is whether our parents will bail us out if we are in the same situation?? 99% of the parents do it without hesitation.. 

lol not really.

Just now, jerry1 said:

NRI Bakra there for money ane confidence 

people in india think money comes easily in US, they never consider the amount of stress every dollar comes with

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

question is will they do if they don't have good financial backup

point is do not attach sentiments to individuals, helping parent is a must, encouraging bad decisions of parents will result in financial repercussions that you have defend in front of your immediate family

one should only do things that they can defend forever, it will only happen when you can justify the spent money

Parents always backup kids, unless your siblings pull them back hard.. or they don’t have the means to support you.. how do you even expect parents to bail you out if they don’t have the means to do it… 

If parents are taking bad financial decisions consistently, no one will support it.. same with kids too.. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Parents always backup kids, unless your siblings pull them back hard.. or they don’t have the means to support you.. how do you even expect parents to bail you out if they don’t have the means to do it… 

If parents are taking bad financial decisions consistently, no one will support it.. same with kids too.. 

So if kids decide to take loans in multiple s of crores appudu kooda backup chesthara? That is the case here. Parents doing risky businesses thinking kids are in US, they can bail us. India lo unna kids or aadapillalu ayina they will be fiscally conservative since they can’t really hope for kids to bail out. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

You can love your parents and respect them but at the same time you can acknowledge if they are acting unreasonable or making bad decisions. Age doesn't mean  experience all the time. Most of the desi men ki chala blind devotion untadhi parents ante. They can never call out them on it.

There  are smart siblings/their wives , live with parents in india..uses parents as sentiment and get money from NRI bakra and money is never paid back to nri bakra brother. These siblings and their spouse are highly selfish that they doesn't want nri bakra to have family marriage hence nri bakra wedding gets delayed 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

people in india think money comes easily in US, they never consider the amount of stress every dollar comes with

people in india never compromise on luxury, these days people are shamelessly rely and uses NRI, always wishes NRI suffers. where there is will there is way. They can work hard and earn money rather than relying on NRI sibling

I know a family where brother and brother wife are using sibling living in USA. They use parents as a sentiment, when parent ask he/she cannot say no

2 hours ago, Kurrodu1 said:

middle class in USA? :giggle:

India lo middle class monthly 2 lakhs bills kattaleru sodhara.middoe 

Middle class in USA😀....after appulu and expenses here....we are left with no savings ani na meaning 

11 hours ago, hydusguy said:

dont say money too m7ch.. when as a kid if you see appulu u will know ..  kid behavior changws.. and they send to usa.. to clear debts and that guy cannot take r8sks and try to clear debts..  and marriage will get delayed..  or you dont better partner.. and if u got kids.. still apulu not cleared.. it will effect him.. as we try to cut down expenses..   and addition to those if father takes appulu from colony people.  u will disgusted to visit india.  so its a chain.. 

lot of peoples life gets effected with one persons mishandling... 

i am working non stop since 15yrs.. thankfully i am good in f8nance conditi9n from last 2yrs.. but lot of things got delayed or had to sacr8fice.

and even after all these things i got a shock last yr.. for 30 lac debt for construction.

simple rule if u dont source of income or money dont start it.

u talk about looking into parents eyes.. i cannot look into my wife and my kids eyes ..if i screw their future

$s@d

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

meeru US ki vache kundu finacial handling seyyaleda

intlo em jargutundo teliyakunda ela

unnar vayya

Telisi teliyani pilla btech aina age lone ocham anna.. first bank account Ki bofa dhe

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Telisi teliyani pilla btech aina age lone ocham anna.. first bank account Ki bofa dhe

maak kuda ante anna

but intlo financial disciple and learning should start at high school mainly if you are male kid

lekapote enta dabbu unna waste

Ala vaikuntapuram lo aa septad kada evad enta tinestunnado evad em chestunnado telusukolemu

@TOM_BHAYYA

2 hours ago, Thefighter said:

I never shared all these with anyone in my life including my wife . Somehow sharing all these to vent it out . I think I will never talk about this again in my life . Need to start fresh again and do something for my kid . 

It’s ok to vent out. Nuvu evaro maku evariki teledhu so no issues. You can tag anyone and say bhoothulu here also no one knows who you are and cares. Lol. Fun and frustration rendu ekkade teerchuko. 

I hope you are feeling better now.

59 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

So if kids decide to take loans in multiple s of crores appudu kooda backup chesthara? That is the case here. Parents doing risky businesses thinking kids are in US, they can bail us. India lo unna kids or aadapillalu ayina they will be fiscally conservative since they can’t really hope for kids to bail out. 

We are talking about responsible kids and parents here, who for some reason got into trouble with their finances… we all make mistakes and it is okay to look after each other.. that’s what family is about..

I am not talking about the irresponsible ones who consistently take bad financial decisions and expect their parents and kids to bail them out.. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

We are talking about responsible kids and parents here, who for some reason got into trouble with their finances… we all make mistakes and it is okay to look after each other.. that’s what family is about..

I am not talking about the irresponsible ones who consistently take bad financial decisions and expect their parents and kids to bail them out.. 

many cases here are of irresponsible parentyy