Parents appulu

Thefighter

15 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

bandutyam vundi anukunte vuntundi bayya ledu anukunte thallithandri kuda satruvee. erojullo wife's agree avaru kaani andaru ala vundaru kada. ma wife ki thana bank account password kuda thelidu 

thats diff story.. if in laws mess regularly.. why would any wife risks her kids future.

manaku US option undi kabati batikipoyam.. dollars vastay.

india ki teervadaniki chala yrs will take 

and now we have luckily h4 ead.. adi lekapotey inka single salary ae.. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

thats diff story.. if in laws mess regularly.. why would any wife risks her kids future.

manaku US option undi kabati batikipoyam.. dollars vastay.

india ki teervadaniki chala yrs will take 

and now we have luckily h4 ead.. adi lekapotey inka salary ae.. 

maree same issues wife side nundi vasthe ame vadelestunda valla parents nii? marriage ayyaka eddari parents ni okela chudali. vallu mess chesthe manam enduku padale ante life andariki okala vundadu athanini chadivinchadaniki valla father enni badalu pattaroo inka marriage ayipothe pellaniki bayapadi parents problems solve cheyyakodada?

15 hours ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Yes uncle … they say save money and all … but they ask money for this and that .. mundu down to earth untunde… but andaru antunaru and kontunaru ani adugutaru… 

Really. Interesting. 

17 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

maree same issues wife side nundi vasthe ame vadelestunda valla parents nii? marriage ayyaka eddari parents ni okela chudali. vallu mess chesthe manam enduku padale ante life andariki okala vundadu athanini chadivinchadaniki valla father enni badalu pattaroo inka marriage ayipothe pellaniki bayapadi parents problems solve cheyyakodada?

i cannot say anythg to people who did not face issues practically.

they think all lovey dovey...

personally i spent 10yrs to clear.. but again made a mess of 30lacs even retirdd n no source of income..  30lacs that we know.. and most of parents does not tell real amount as we get angry.. and we end up pay8ng interest all the time with no clear sign of debt clearance..  hope u didnot had that situations.

14 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Thank you all guys for the valuable suggestions sharing your stories . 

to be honest i felt all of friends are really happy partying every weekend without any issues , I thought this is happening only in my family and all are happy except me . 

I will sell property and pay off debts all start from scratch . Let’s c how it goes. 

Evadi jeevitham vadidhi. fb, instagram lo trip photos, happy moments choosi dont judge that ppl are happy. 

Fact is you wont be happy no matter what, until you find happiness in what you already have or doing. 

Be proud that you can survive the situation, 90% of ppl in India can't survive your situation. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/19/2022 at 7:40 PM, Thefighter said:

Dad business laga start chesi lost all properties and appulu chesaru , ayinaku kuda miney ochedi undi but evaru evvatledu . and I gave almost 55 lacs lekka undi lekka lekunda oka 10 daaka . Asalu parents ani evala Leka asalu Ela react avvalo telvatledu . Chala depressing undi hard work cheyalanna mood kuda ratledu . Not able to talk to my parents . I am married daily full fightings entlo .

Chinnappati nundi eppudu happy ga undi ledu asalu . Chinnappudu society ani andari problems discuss chesi entlo Andarni tindunde  varu . Now Andarni nammi lost all money . Naa personal money 65 lacs daka etu poyayo kuda telvadu . 

need some suggestions .

you don't owe your parents anything as they are the ones who made their choice to have kids they could've used a condom instead but still they didn't so you don't owe anyone anything except the kids that you produce if you choose to have kids

5 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

i cannot say anythg to people who did not face issues practically.

they think all lovey dovey...

personally i spent 10yrs to clear.. but again made a mess of 30lacs even retirdd n no source of income..  30lacs that we know.. and most of parents does not tell real amount as we get angry.. and we end up pay8ng interest all the time with no clear sign of debt clearance..  hope u didnot had that situations.

hmm luckily ma case pyla kaadu ma father ma brothers ni chadivinchadanikee appu chesadu, also appudu chesi business pedethe loss vachindi so ma father meeda maaku inka jaali prema theppithe enka emi levu. irrespponsible ga dabbulu karchulu chesi manalni kattamante manusuku kastamgani vuntundi i can understand. Kaani vallu ala thappuchestunaru ante mana dagga kuda edo thappu vunnatle ante like adiginappudalla dabbulu pampadamo, 

2 hours ago, sri_sri999 said:

there are no sides.. any side will makr mistake...  manake back nunchi pedda gunapan padtadi..  

never will have peac3ful sleeps until things get cleared

wow, what a topic

I thought parents could not be selfish or so irresponsible and so disconnected with kids.

but, it makes sense - not everyone is same - many have parents who are flamboyant or financially adventurous even if its expense of their kids money.

I have never seen "anyone" like this personally - but I now believe that all circumstances are possible.

and this topic is quite a contrast to the other topic (the faux nostaliga post) I was following about parents ageing/health/passing away/next steps. 

all that emotional drama on one side and this financlial drama on other side.

20 minutes ago, nosugarplease said:

wow, what a topic

I thought parents could not be selfish or so irresponsible and so disconnected with kids.

but, it makes sense - not everyone is same - we have parents who are flamboyant or financially adventurous even if its expense of their kids money.

I have never seen "anyone" like this personally - but I now believe that all circumstances are possible.

Maybe you have people like these in your circle but they don’t openly share it

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, nosugarplease said:

wow, what a topic

but, it makes sense - not everyone is same - we have parents who are flamboyant or financially adventurous even if its expense of their kids money.

Things happen man — take it easy and learn from mistakes is what important 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, nosugarplease said:

and this topic is quite a contrast to the other topic (the faux nostaliga post) I was following about parents ageing/health/passing away/next steps. 

all that emotional drama on one side and this financlial drama on other side.

very common cases man — mundhu ki dhoosukupovadame — hanging in there will not help

1 hour ago, jerry1 said:

reading this topic, I have asked my parents whether they are hiding about finances from me and my brother. They said they never borrowed money from any one and always had simple life.

lucky fellow