Parents appulu

Thefighter

16 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

Trying since one month to get back to normal life not able to control emotions . Life la money enta important oo eppude telustundi . Money properties  unnay anna feeling unnappudu Aa strength verela untunde . Now when I know that we lost everything lost all my courage and not able to face anyone . 

You cannot get back or find something  different if you doing samething . Think different ( ante dont get same painful episodes in ur head which don't help ) n logical.  It might be a big loss but you r thinking to come out of it that only means not to get into same emotions.  It is definitely not easy but . I can only wish you best.

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Try to relax yourself alone in a quiet place bro...if you are religious and spiritial, try to go to a temple alone and just sit for sometime and then think wisely bro..you will definitely come up with something positive...

Endhi vaa ee suggestion ..... Dheenikanma nee thread koddi sepu choosthey prashanthatha vasthundhi . 

There is a saying KONNI KAAVALANTEY KONNI VADHULUKOVALI ... 

at the end u will remain bad for a set of people all through ur life .....

1 hour ago, Thefighter said:

Dad business laga start chesi lost all properties and appulu chesaru , ayinaku kuda miney ochedi undi but evaru evvatledu . and I gave almost 55 lacs lekka undi lekka lekunda oka 10 daaka . Asalu parents ani evala Leka asalu Ela react avvalo telvatledu . Chala depressing undi hard work cheyalanna mood kuda ratledu . Not able to talk to my parents . I am married daily full fightings entlo .

Chinnappati nundi eppudu happy ga undi ledu asalu . Chinnappudu society ani andari problems discuss chesi entlo Andarni tindunde  varu . Now Andarni nammi lost all money . Naa personal money 65 lacs daka etu poyayo kuda telvadu . 

need some suggestions .

Its okay man andaru mistakes chestaru— just learn from your experience— move on — 

I am married and 4 years old son . Going thru really bad phase wife feeling really bad . Usa la Enta kastapadi kid ni handle save chesetunte simple ga lost 65 lacs without knowing any reason . 

Any dowry given based on your profile background ?

1 hour ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Bro I went through similar stuff… difference enti ante we were not well off but sontha illu undi 3 rooms and 2rooms rent … but US epoudaithe vachano.. sentimental fool laga first salary ani pampisthe vaddu anakunda took it and gave it to some one else … kept sending money now and then .. got married chala money vesna .. evado illu vaastu baga ledu ani ante spent huge money to move few things by few feet ala… kid born … still asked for money now and then … lekka levu …

2 lakh pampisthe they see how to spend them than saving them … pakka na vallatho comparing started .. emaina unnaya ante no money in the bank annaru.. 

I couldn’t take it more .. straight ga cheppina yearly one time for their expenses like 10k rupees per month … no more … Meeru adigi nannu ivvandi pettakandi .. I have to take of things here .. I can’t rely on my kids for our retirement .. please spend in your limits and stop comparing and stop asking ..

if you don’t do it now you will regret it bro .. all the best … 

Office pani tho chikaku dobbi.. DB ki vasthe Ee thread ki sentiment feel ayyi ointment rasukuntunte .. ne ID ( user  name) choosiPivo Lol GIF by Radegast

• Haha 2

Dad business laga start chesi lost all properties and appulu chesaru , ayinaku kuda miney ochedi undi but evaru evvatledu . and I gave almost 55 lacs lekka undi lekka lekunda oka 10 daaka . Asalu parents ani evala Leka asalu Ela react avvalo telvatledu . Chala depressing undi hard work cheyalanna mood kuda ratledu . Not able to talk to my parents . I am married daily full fightings entlo .

Chinnappati nundi eppudu happy ga undi ledu asalu . Chinnappudu society ani andari problems discuss chesi entlo Andarni tindunde  varu . Now Andarni nammi lost all money . Naa personal money 65 lacs daka etu poyayo kuda telvadu . 

need some suggestions .

its like my story  .. it took 10yrs  in usa to close all debts of dad

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

No one knows your dad better than you. follow your heart about what it tells about your father if you think he did not manage finances well or did something wrong, you just talk to him and explain about your situation and how you are not able to cope with it. 99% parents want their kids to be happy and want to accumulate something for them and no parent wants to depend on their kids at this age. No one wants to lose money by choice.

Take couple of days to think about what and how to talk to them, if you are into music, workout or do something that takes your thoughts away from this.

If I were you, I would gather all the details of any other debts they have and plan to pay them as per your financial responsibilities and let them know that you provide them with monthly allowance that covers their food and shelter. After all they are your parents and that is what you expect from your kids as well.

Stand up to your username and be a fighter and don't compare with any one of your friends or relatives. Make a plan to pay off any debts and slowly you will gain confidence, and everything will fall in place. Yes, there will be some low days you have to fight them and don't let your kid down. We try to ignore and take it for granted with kids, but they observe and form an opinion. Please don't let that happen, you are your kid's hero.

If you lose money, you can earn it back but if you lose your health or relationships those are the things you should be worried about. In US if you have will, money is the last thing to worry about.

All the very best!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

chill dude.. Timepass ki, motivation ki, kasamisa ki ee db ne vaduko.. a big stress relief.. depress kaaku..  you have amazing people here :)

past is past... talk to your dad, asalu total entha appu undi? enduku antha cheyalsi vachindi? entha pay off chesaru ani.. mee sibling nuvu discuss chesukoni, see if you have any properties left and clear cheyandi iddaru kalsi over the period of time... and mee dad ki kuda clear ga chepandi money mgmt cheyodhu ani and going forward only expenses matrame ivagalgutam ani.. nee family situation kuda explain cheyu and you can't do this again ani...  koni years ippatikante inkonchem kastapadu.. you will be all set !! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thefighter said:

need some suggestions .

Leave everything behind, start fresh didn't worry about lost money bro, you will earn it back. Try to cool yourself, talk to wife and enjoy current life. Good Iuck 

• Like 1

Now here is the hard pill, property gatra unte ammi debt settle cheyi or else nanga bikari ayte IP pettu or work out installment plan. Me dad matram neeku edo asset kurchali ani try chesi untadu(if ur only son) and it turned out bad invstmnt. Ide full returns vachi unte ikkada complain chesevadiva. 

Iga ne paisalu chusi value iche unde in-laws lite theesko em ikuntaro peekomanu ne pbh

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Chill first chill bro , chala mandiki untayi inka masthu life undi bro , try to get new jobs learn new tech , 60K to 70k easy ga lepestav , iPad ninchi only give when they are in real need, we are Men bro you are in fcking USA , 70 K jara market manchiga avagane lepestav don't worry 

Past is past , worry won't help do the things you are supposed to do to secure your family

Be physically and mentally fit save money , enjoy your life chill attitude w.r.t past life, aggressive hardworking attitude for future 

True Anna I for the get felling to the same when you speak for the reason to get it for iPad and iPhone using too much for the bro … thank you for the suggestion to get out for eat and sleep to the barley when big I get 100K easy 

• Haha 1

Same story everywhere. Abbayi parents US lo unnarante chalu ATM machine la vaadukuntaaru. 

My suggestion get a hold of how many loans your father has. You will be amazed. My friends circle lone gattiga parents ni aara teesthe okallaki 2 crores inkollaki 5 crores unnayani telisindi. Aa amount ki chakra vaddi vesuko. It is better to sort out with some mediator peddalu. Ancestral property unte ammi teerchu. Negotiate with debtors for lower interest. For anything your parents should be willing. Vaalla sahakaram lekapothe live your life 

Trying since one month to get back to normal life not able to control emotions . Life la money enta important oo eppude telustundi . Money properties  unnay anna feeling unnappudu Aa strength verela untunde . Now when I know that we lost everything lost all my courage and not able to face anyone . 

No worries....you will come out stronger.

Be happy that you are the chosen one. People who go through hardships are wiser and tougher in the end.

Some friends of mine lost 5-15 crores each because of their parents. They did multiple jobs to pay it off.

Some of them are very lucky...they made millions without even knowing.

But the most important thing is your wellbeing.

Go for long walks to get your mental state in order....and then go to gym.

• Like 1