Parents appulu

Thefighter

Bro TS, I’m younger than you in age so neeku advice iche antha scene naku ledhu. My fav hero Rajinikanth dailogue okati gurthu chestha.

Narasimha:  kastapadandhe edhi raadhu, kastapadakunda vachinadhi ennatiki nilavadhu. It’s your hard earned money, you’ll never lose it. God will return it. Don’t worry 

JUST

GATHAM GATHAM

34P388-shared.gif

10 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

Em akka pusukunna inta maata anesav generalized. Andaru parents for us kids ala undaru

Not all are like that. But when indications are there prema tho eyes close chesukokoodadhu. Also oka age vachaka parents finances tighten cheyyali. Due to age many people try to take advantage of them. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Not all are like that. But when indications are there prema tho eyes close chesukokoodadhu. Also oka age vachaka parents finances tighten cheyyali. Due to age many people try to take advantage of them. 

Adi lack of comm b/w parents and kids, old age lo parents ki oka regret untadi i haven’t done enuf for my kids inko edo cheyali(based on respect or insecurities) . Ya good to make them understand on finances (could backfire and choose ur words carefully) but at the end itz ur parents let them have some fun if u can manage the bill

1 minute ago, krishnaaa said:

Majority are like that.

Ma ayya when i was doing gas station job on MS i picked up huge bill but learned lesson out of it to be shrewd with my future  $$$ but never made my dad regret. Only son and no point blame , $ always can be made when it is ur sunny day

2 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

Ma ayya when i was doing gas station job on MS i picked up huge bill but learned lesson out of it to be shrewd with my future  $$$ but never made my dad regret. Only son and no point blame , $ always can be made when it is ur sunny day

Most relationships break on financial issues. If it becomes a habit it will not be long before someone is in deep financial distress. It is not wrong to talk harshly sometimes to parents. 

2 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Trying bro , but not able to digest this fact that lost everything and need to start from scratch .arranged marriage and in-laws want to declare war soon . 

You should put them in control. Kutha meeda 10gu kathal 10githe. Who are they to meddle …. Not talking to them is the best way to keep them out of your family matters 

• Upvote 2

Just now, chef said:

You should put them in control. Kutha meeda 10gu kathal 10githe. Who are they to meddle …. Not talking to them is the best way to keep them out of your family 

Daughter ni middle lo petti show run chestharu 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Same story everywhere. Abbayi parents US lo unnarante chalu ATM machine la vaadukuntaaru. 

My suggestion get a hold of how many loans your father has. You will be amazed. My friends circle lone gattiga parents ni aara teesthe okallaki 2 crores inkollaki 5 crores unnayani telisindi. Aa amount ki chakra vaddi vesuko. It is better to sort out with some mediator peddalu. Ancestral property unte ammi teerchu. Negotiate with debtors for lower interest. For anything your parents should be willing. Vaalla sahakaram lekapothe live your life 

Respectfully disagree first para

2 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Trying since one month to get back to normal life not able to control emotions . Life la money enta important oo eppude telustundi . Money properties  unnay anna feeling unnappudu Aa strength verela untunde . Now when I know that we lost everything lost all my courage and not able to face anyone . 

Don't think much.. me and my brother are paying around 1.5cr  tym bad anukovadame. Important thing is its just money which can be recovered in matter of few years.  We lost him last year and tanu a feeling those sick iyyaru.. thy try to give something to us and sometimes it backfires..  but his loss irrecoverable to us.

Stay strong its just matter of 2-3 yrs for money recovery in US anthe..

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Most relationships break on financial issues. If it becomes a habit it will not be long before someone is in deep financial distress. It is not wrong to talk harshly sometimes to parents. 

Agree, but same ade parents manaki inta jyada hushar lenappudu ila cheppale kada when we asked for small luxuries, they made us either understand or supported. I know what my dad went thru to let me pursue my MS when it was clearly out of his league(not saying i pay back now )