Parents appulu

Thefighter

11 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Don't think much.. me and my brother are paying around 1.5cr  tym bad anukovadame. Important thing is its just money which can be recovered in matter of few years.  We lost him last year and tanu a feeling those sick iyyaru.. thy try to give something to us and sometimes it backfires..  but his loss irrecoverable to us.

Stay strong its just matter of 2-3 yrs for money recovery in US anthe..

You are lucky that you have an understanding brother. Cherish the relationship. Sorry about your father

Serious note: enjoy life with what you have. Paaissal kaartkonni pommu.this generation Kids won’t expect anything from parents. Forget about the society and live your life 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Serious note: enjoy life with what you have. Paaissal kaartkonni pommu.this generation Kids won’t expect anything from parents. Forget about the society and live your life 

Super!! Iga mana kids nundi expect cheyadam mana foolishness. All our earnings at the max can help pay college fees to our kids and give them head start(if they are wise enuf to use it) and mana repairs ki until we exit this realm

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Why for the exception to the no bro ?

18 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

You are lucky that you have an understanding brother. Cherish the relationship. Sorry about your father

+ wife.. she didn't utter a single word though am struggling to pay debts and cut unnecessary expenses from past 3 yrs. Her behaviour gave me free hand to close major part of debt and may be by nxt yrs we will be free

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

+ wife.. she didn't utter a single word though am struggling to pay debts and cut unnecessary expenses from past 3 yrs. Her behaviour gave me free hand to close major part of debt and may be by nxt yrs we will be free

Yugapurushudivi thammi nuvvu. God bless

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Intinti ramayanam…me and my siblings doing from past 10 years and still going on and on…dad ki enni debts unnayo evariki clear picture ledhu…thinking to ask him at the end of this year and have some route map for me and my bro

1 minute ago, allbakara said:

Intinti ramayanam…me and my siblings doing from past 10 years and still going on and on…dad ki enni debts unnayo evariki clear picture ledhu…thinking to ask him at the end of this year and have some route map for me and my bro

Good luck, ne pedda trouble is going to be with ur sibling on splitwise

4 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Dad business laga start chesi lost all properties and appulu chesaru , ayinaku kuda miney ochedi undi but evaru evvatledu . and I gave almost 55 lacs lekka undi lekka lekunda oka 10 daaka . Asalu parents ani evala Leka asalu Ela react avvalo telvatledu . Chala depressing undi hard work cheyalanna mood kuda ratledu . Not able to talk to my parents . I am married daily full fightings entlo .

Chinnappati nundi eppudu happy ga undi ledu asalu . Chinnappudu society ani andari problems discuss chesi entlo Andarni tindunde  varu . Now Andarni nammi lost all money . Naa personal money 65 lacs daka etu poyayo kuda telvadu . 

need some suggestions .

marriage ayyindi antunnavu..marriage ayina tarvatha..money sending lo careful ga vundali..marriage mundey ayithey okay..even most of the parents dont look for moeney from kids after marriage. try to tell convey you have other responsibilities ..

5 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Dad business laga start chesi lost all properties and appulu chesaru , ayinaku kuda miney ochedi undi but evaru evvatledu . and I gave almost 55 lacs lekka undi lekka lekunda oka 10 daaka . Asalu parents ani evala Leka asalu Ela react avvalo telvatledu . Chala depressing undi hard work cheyalanna mood kuda ratledu . Not able to talk to my parents . I am married daily full fightings entlo .

Chinnappati nundi eppudu happy ga undi ledu asalu . Chinnappudu society ani andari problems discuss chesi entlo Andarni tindunde  varu . Now Andarni nammi lost all money . Naa personal money 65 lacs daka etu poyayo kuda telvadu . 

need some suggestions .

Nee Kastam neede, nee badha neede...ikada evarikanna chepina kuda ardam kadu...but suggession annav kada..here you go...muft advice.

Your dad lost money, business down ayindi...but imagine if he was successful in his business direct beneficiary nuvve vuntunde...kismat ka khel kaka, okkkosari utar chadav ayituntadi kismat.

Looks like you and your father did not have great relation while growing up but its past....mee father age kuda perugutundi, ilantivi tattukoledu..at the same time, money is valuable you lost 50 lakhs which is a big concern. Give him assurance instead of fighting with him that you will take care of things(namesake)..make him feel better...mee father ki paisal vachetivi vunayi kada, try your best to recover the money..

Intla pendlam savakodutuntadi, vaddanam koniyamante koniyaledu kani mee nayana ki paisal ichinav ani...inti pakkollu intla kotha sofaset konnaru, eduru intollu basement finish chepichindu ani sataistadi...but thats normal, pendlam ante atlane savakodtadi so take it easy...

6 hours ago, Thefighter said:

need some suggestions .

Paisal antava, 50 lachalu ante mazaak kaadu le...ave dollars iyala nee degara vunte ide exchange rate ki it would have been 60-65 lakhs. You lost good fortune but then again, it's business and it has risk. 

Everyone will go through such an incident at least once in their life...paisal sampinche prati okkadu edo okaroju pogottukuntadu, this is your time...good that it has happened now, future lo you will be careful.

For once, act like a responsible son and try to talk things with your father and see how this loss has happened but make sure you don't give any money. Money recover avuthe manchidi, oka attempt cheyu..

And one last time, give your father a chance to feel better and rescue him and try to take care of the finances. Oka Bharosa iyu kaka... 

6 hours ago, Thefighter said:

need some suggestions .

Finally, you may have lost a good amount of money but your father lost everything including the relationship with his son. Nuv padutunna badha kante ekuva torture padutunademo mee nayana...act fast before its too late..inka damage avuthe repair chesukoleru relation ni...

Nuvu pogottukunna paisal, sampaichukovachu le...one good year and you can earn back that money...considering you have active working life over the next 15 years, what you lost is considerable amount now but one good year in the next 15 years will neutralize your loss. 

Chill mama...kudirithe okasari enkalaki tirigi chusi make one final attempt to settle the issues...lekapothey elago nee daari nuvu chusukuni mundalki ellipoye daari vundane vundi...

andaru annatu nenu kuda antunna - It's just money. But nee place lo vunte adhi antha easy kadhu.. time padthadi..
be easy on yourself and your dad.. let time pass.. ee time lo pellam em anna kuda padalsindhe thappadu 

not sure about your relation with your dad... but I say parents have no ill intention to their kids. just a bad investment maybe when he was only trying to double/triple wealth for you.. mostly vallaki endhuku inka wealth.. ee stage lo investments are for your good only

when this time passes; 2 years or 5 years down the line.. you will talk about this in all your mandhu parties about how you came out of shitty situation and survived to be a happy/successful person.. if you keep calm now  ..

Visa lolli lekapothe . India ki poi daggarundi anni chusko brother.