Parents appulu

Thefighter

1 minute ago, Thefighter said:

Avunu Bayya same situation .. entaki total appulu enni unnayo teliyadu gattiga adigite Nenu chuskunta antunanru . Maa mom ayte she will start with crying . I dint know how to ask or how solve this forever . 

naku it continued for 4 years, same situation nenu chuskunta and mom crying gattiga adigithe. Final ga chepparu pedda godava ayyaka. Clear chesam, still paying emi's for 50L though. 

Thank you all guys for the valuable suggestions sharing your stories . 

to be honest i felt all of friends are really happy partying every weekend without any issues , I thought this is happening only in my family and all are happy except me . 

I will sell property and pay off debts all start from scratch . Let’s c how it goes. 

• Upvote 1

Until 4 years back properties unde all good Bayya .. he tried to do business and sold all properties and money got stuck with other people . I dint even know all these until last month . Too much stupidity the way my dad started business and implementation . But now lost everything including my money . 

I came to know this because I gave money to buy land but they used it for appulu due lot of pressure from people . Then I came to know everything .

Since childhood My dad used to think about society more family and kids . Byta valla mundu oka mata atu etu matldina Aa day undi po maaku enka . Naa Paruvu poyindi naa gowravam poyindi antu . Now Aa so called society mottam munchesindi and no one is there to help him at all . Now mom and dad are crying and Chala tappu chesam feel ayitunanru . Eppudu em use ledu . 

I never shared all these with anyone in my life including my wife . Somehow sharing all these to vent it out . I think I will never talk about this again in my life . Need to start fresh again and do something for my kid . 

22 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Dad business laga start chesi lost all properties and appulu chesaru , ayinaku kuda miney ochedi undi but evaru evvatledu . and I gave almost 55 lacs lekka undi lekka lekunda oka 10 daaka . Asalu parents ani evala Leka asalu Ela react avvalo telvatledu . Chala depressing undi hard work cheyalanna mood kuda ratledu . Not able to talk to my parents . I am married daily full fightings entlo .

Chinnappati nundi eppudu happy ga undi ledu asalu . Chinnappudu society ani andari problems discuss chesi entlo Andarni tindunde  varu . Now Andarni nammi lost all money . Naa personal money 65 lacs daka etu poyayo kuda telvadu . 

need some suggestions .

My case is just yours.. happened few years back.. nanna Made Appulu and lost all properties.. like 7 yrs ago he made around 2c debts.. same deal.. he need to get money from construction business.. but no bills paid in full… I could not even talk abt this with my wife for a while.. of course they do not care… but after a while… I said to Nanna I will pay back all appulu… u go and stay back in village… (he was in hiding mode in another place)…Nanna said for what ever reason I could not go back.. coz he was big man there like he was a village/Mandal level Politician too… so I did not pay back that point of time… finally after 3 years of that incident nanna died due to cardiac arrest.. not sure if it’s due to depression or natural.. but he died in flash of second at 68… but after 3 years we took body to my village and laid him there… after that we sold our land and paid back 33% to all lenders…

Points to note:

1. I had enough money to pay his debts.. but I will become 0.. that’s ok… but problem is Nanna is used to luxury life.. even after I pay back…it’s difficult to maintain his life style in village with out any earnings.. that said I need to feed him more money for future business… so I asked him u stay out of village I will pay you like salary for life on month basis… by my decision costed his life..coz.. he cannot stay a salaried life.. but in practical I am not that Rich to maintain his life style…

2. what I think now.. I should have paid all debts.. in last 3 yrs all of us earned many folds.. that 2c is like piece of cake now.. but 7 yrs ago it was my almost near to my net worth.. 

3. I know it’s very difficult.. your wife may not agree.. but trust me go by your gut… make a decision.. weather to pay or not pay.. stand by your decision.. coz I went on depression it affected my health a lot… I look so chill outside.. it just kills me inside.. I can see how I aged fast I last few years…

34 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

Since childhood My dad used to think about society more family and kids . Byta valla mundu oka mata atu etu matldina Aa day undi po maaku enka . Naa Paruvu poyindi naa gowravam poyindi antu . Now Aa so called society mottam munchesindi and no one is there to help him at all . Now mom and dad are crying and Chala tappu chesam feel ayitunanru . Eppudu em use ledu . 

watch aa naluguru and suck it up, it is good lesson what not to be in this fake world with respect to finances

if money cannot get 4 people to carry body after death, it can buy a deal for funeral house ceremony for sure

i had an american friend who dad had even paid up for his funeral cermony, this is what i thought great financial planning not to depend on kids even after death

life gives all opportunities to earn it for all things we need, we just lose them by incorrect decisions

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

Thank you all guys for the valuable suggestions sharing your stories . 

to be honest i felt all of friends are really happy partying every weekend without any issues , I thought this is happening only in my family and all are happy except me . 

I will sell property and pay off debts all start from scratch . Let’s c how it goes. 

Appreciate your decision.. I bet you will thank your self after few years.. 

I understand completely, how much pain you are going through. Nenu kashtapadi earn chesina money motham crypto lo pettanu ($100K). lost everything.... Chala nights sarigga nidra pattaledu. No point going to depression. Just rebound back. Just 4 months multiple jobs chesa..got $100k back. But still feel, I made wrong decision investing in crypto. Learned the mistake, will never ever repeat again. You will have better life...just give some time..Don't get depressed...go for long walks

14 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

One question we have to ask ourselves is whether our parents will bail us out if we are in the same situation?? 99% of the parents do it without hesitation.. 

question is will they do if they don't have good financial backup

point is do not attach sentiments to individuals, helping parent is a must, encouraging bad decisions of parents will result in financial repercussions that you have defend in front of your immediate family

one should only do things that they can defend forever, it will only happen when you can justify the spent money

5 hours ago, puski said:

India lo em vundhi...Business cheyyadaniki 50-60 lakhs finance ki appu testharu properties takatu petti. Vatiki monthly intrest pay cheyadanike valla life aipothundhi. Problem baga pedhadhi aiyee dhaka em chepparu. Last ki baga pressure peti naatho bank lo pettincharu, monthly memu kattukuntam ani. ala irukupoyanu. 

NRI Bakra there for money ane confidence