Recently new car konnara evaraina? How to negotiate ?

cottondora

Looking to buy a new car. The dealer is quoting about $7k more than the sticker price . Is this the new norm ? 52k sticker price car ki 59k cheptunnadu and adding aa tax Ee tax it went to 65k. 
okappudu sticker price kanna oka 7-10k takkuvaki beram aadi kontundey cars. Now it is the other way and they are not reducing the price. 
my negotiation skills are poor so I am wondering if this over pricing is common or is there something I am missing ? Help plz 

also auto loan ki a bank better ? 

thnx

3 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Looking to buy a new car. The dealer is quoting about $7k more than the sticker price . Is this the new norm ? 
okappudu sticker price kanna oka 7-10k takkuvaki beram aadi kontundey cars. Now it is the other way and they are not reducing the price. 
my negotiation skills are poor so I am wondering if this over pricing is common or is there something I am missing ? Help plz 

thnx

7K is very less, just go and pick everyone laying around 10-20K more, use any local credits unions for loan 

Just now, Xpersdghuijsyyoplhfs said:

7K is very less, just go and pick everyone laying around 10-20K more, use any local credits unions for loan 

Artham kaledu… vadu sticker price 52k untey 59k cheptunnadu and taggiyyatle…

nuvvu 10-20k ekkuva cheppe valla deggara konu antunnava bro ? 

Artham kaledu… vadu sticker price 52k untey 59k cheptunnadu and taggiyyatle…

nuvvu 10-20k ekkuva cheppe valla deggara konu antunnava bro ? 

I buyed 14K more all buyed min 10-20K more MRP

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Looking to buy a new car. The dealer is quoting about $7k more than the sticker price . Is this the new norm ? 52k sticker price car ki 59k cheptunnadu and adding aa tax Ee tax it went to 65k. 

thnx

car is needed then buy.. i think they wont reduce.. may be kia, hyundai,mazda.. will be less

Nachina car dorkadame ekkuva ippudu. If you really want then buy it

11 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

car is needed then buy.. i think they wont reduce.. may be kia, hyundai,mazda.. will be less

KIA nay bro.. Telluride full demand Taggede laa antunru kodkulu! 

15 minutes ago, Xpersdghuijsyyoplhfs said:

I buyed 14K more all buyed min 10-20K more MRP

Yeah naku kuda antha kalipi 52k sticker price is going to 62k including taxes fees and all crap ! 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

em car adhi???? car supply got restored alot. If you can wait for a couple of months. Things will be alot better. You might get it for MSRP

KIA telluride bro . These dealers are still using the same old tactics I believe ! 
cars not available . You have to build and order antunnaru ! Prices assal taggiyyatle. No negotiation 

Just now, cottondora said:

KIA telluride bro . These dealers are still using the same old tactics I believe ! 

Bokka leee....Car interest rates 7-9% nadusthunnayi market laaa....Bad time is looming for these dealers. Jara oka 2-3 months wait cheyiii...Supply chain is restored everywhere now. Its upto you. I would wait until December atleast If I were you. The same phuckin dealer will call you asking if you are still interested in buying that car. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah naku kuda antha kalipi 52k sticker price is going to 62k including taxes fees and all crap ! 

Tax crap you pay for all cars no anna, why acting like cheap beggar 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Bokka leee....Car interest rates 7-9% nadusthunnayi market laaa....Bad time is looming for these dealers. Jara oka 2-3 months wait cheyiii...Supply chain is restored everywhere now. Its upto you. I would wait until December atleast If I were you. The same phuckin dealer will call you asking if you are still interested in buying that car. 

Hopefully bro . I think I can wait until Jan for sure ! 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Xpersdghuijsyyoplhfs said:

Tax crap you pay for all cars no anna, why acting like cheap beggar 

Adey bro. Anni kalipi antha aytundi antunna. Trying to save money is not cheap. I am not saying give for free that’s begging. You should know the difference ! Dont have to be rude