Recently new car konnara evaraina? How to negotiate ?

cottondora

19 minutes ago, cottondora said:

KIA telluride bro . These dealers are still using the same old tactics I believe ! 
cars not available . You have to build and order antunnaru ! Prices assal taggiyyatle. No negotiation 

Ah car ki 59k ante too much .. Hyundai Palisade chusava ? VW atlas ? Toyota Highlander ? 

2 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Ivanni 7/8 seaters aa bro ? 

Yes they are 

Asalu small kids saripoye Antha chalu ante. VW Tiguan lo kuda undi 3rd row .. go once to those dealers and do a test drive 

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Ah car ki 59k ante too much .. Hyundai Palisade chusava ? VW atlas ? Toyota Highlander ? 

Looks like KIA telluride beats all those vehicle models bro ! 

2 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Yes they are 

Asalu small kids saripoye Antha chalu ante. VW Tiguan lo kuda undi 3rd row .. go once to those dealers and do a test drive 

KIA Telluride ki matram mamoolu hype isthaleru dealers ! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Looks like KIA telluride beats all those vehicle models bro ! 

1 minute ago, cottondora said:

KIA Telluride ki matram mamoolu hype isthaleru dealers ! 

Antha price Kia ki pettatam ante Naku ishtam ledu .. 72k ki high end Volvo XC90 konnadu ma friend .. Kia ki 62k ante too much 

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Antha price Kia ki pettatam ante Naku ishtam ledu .. 72k ki high end Volvo XC90 konnadu ma friend .. Kia ki 62k ante too much 

Telluride lo high end min 50k sticker price thokkalodi 

wait for a couple of months, I'm getting emails from Dealers about below MSRP prices , Telluride prices may take a little more time to drop as people may be waiting but do not hurry

with recession on the horizon and interest rates high , dealers are screwed , agree with the other posts that they will call you in a couple of months

Also why Telluride and why not other similar vehicles like Pilot , Highlander or Palisade , they may be around the same MSRP and are not inferior imho

If you can, wait for this year to end. Surely prices will come down next year. At least dealer markups/premiums undavu. One of my friend absolutely needed a 3 row car [in laws coming from India and second baby situation] and ended up buying Palisade for $8K more than sticker price recently.

58 minutes ago, Xpersdghuijsyyoplhfs said:

I buyed 14K more all buyed min 10-20K more MRP

What car? Its not true at my area

I asked them to sell for msrp and they agreed , only catch is in waitlist of 3-6 months. If you need immediately then lancham ivvali.side lo sales guy ki cash ista ani cheppu evaru lenappudu bayatiki teeskapoyi

1 hour ago, cottondora said:

Looking to buy a new car. The dealer is quoting about $7k more than the sticker price . Is this the new norm ? 52k sticker price car ki 59k cheptunnadu and adding aa tax Ee tax it went to 65k. 
okappudu sticker price kanna oka 7-10k takkuvaki beram aadi kontundey cars. Now it is the other way and they are not reducing the price. 
my negotiation skills are poor so I am wondering if this over pricing is common or is there something I am missing ? Help plz 

also auto loan ki a bank better ? 

thnx

I would suggest if its not urgent.  

Time  unte email all dealers with a simple email of what you want, your flexibility (color, trim, options) and tell you are ready to take at MSRP or whatever max premium you will pay. Send the message simple & clear that you are ready to buy rather than them feeling you need the best deal. Eee topic meeda leasehacker lo pedda thread undi. They have templated too. Check. 

Time unte - order and wait, you will get for MSRP and within 6 months delivery. 

There are auto brokers (not dealers) who can work with you based on your requirements. 

Time ledu, ivvale car kavali ante - em cheyyalem pay the premium. anthe. 

• Upvote 1