Recently new car konnara evaraina? How to negotiate ?

cottondora

1 hour ago, cottondora said:

Looking to buy a new car. The dealer is quoting about $7k more than the sticker price . Is this the new norm ? 52k sticker price car ki 59k cheptunnadu and adding aa tax Ee tax it went to 65k. 
okappudu sticker price kanna oka 7-10k takkuvaki beram aadi kontundey cars. Now it is the other way and they are not reducing the price. 
my negotiation skills are poor so I am wondering if this over pricing is common or is there something I am missing ? Help plz 

also auto loan ki a bank better ? 

thnx

Ninnu sustheee jaaaali vesthundhiii...Mari amayikudiii laaa unnaveeee.

ANyways, December 1st week lo 100 miles radius lo unna dealers andari dhaggariki poooo...Get a quote from all. Yevadiii lot restrictions aaadikii untayiii...Year end clear seseyyaliiii old cars otherwise nobody will buy 2022 models in 2023. So they will be at your mercy for business. 

If dealer guy wants to get rid of it soon, he will give a lesser quote....Andariii dhaggara thakkuvaa unnodiiii quote chuyinchiii....Nenuuu nee dhaggara endukuuu konaliii oka reason cheppu ani adugu....he will be in defense. Ready to walk away its his job to sell you. Dont show any excitement and desperation. Thats a killer. Stay neutral and emotionless. 

This above trick wont work with Toyota and Honda as much. Alaaa market is different complete gaaa...

As far as auto loan ayitheeee........Try to go for a DCU....If possible maximum cash kottuuu...Lekapothe 0% intro APR CC thoooo credit card oka madhiri gaaa geekiii.....principal thaginchukoooo to save yourself from interest payments. ATB

21 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

wait for a couple of months, I'm getting emails from Dealers about below MSRP prices , Telluride prices may take a little more time to drop as people may be waiting but do not hurry

with recession on the horizon and interest rates high , dealers are screwed , agree with the other posts that they will call you in a couple of months

Also why Telluride and why not other similar vehicles like Pilot , Highlander or Palisade , they may be around the same MSRP and are not inferior imho

Telluride specs bagunnay. Vehicle is strong and long term warranty 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Ninnu sustheee jaaaali vesthundhiii...Mari amayikudiii laaa unnaveeee.

ANyways, December 1st week lo 100 miles radius lo unna dealers andari dhaggariki poooo...Get a quote from call. Yevadiii lot restrictions aaadikii untayiii...Year end clear seseyyaliiii old cars otherwise nobody will by 2022 models in 2023.

If he want to get rid of it soon, he will be give a lesser quote....Andariii dhaggara thakkuvaa unnodiiii quote chuyinchiii....Nenuuu nee dhaggara endukuuu konaliii oka reason cheppu ani adugu....he will be in defense. Ready to walk away its his job to sell you. Dont show any excitement and desperation. Thats a killer. Stay neutral and emotionless. 

This above trick wont work with Toyota and Honda as much. Alaaa market is different complete gaaa...

As far as auto loan ayitheeee........Try to go for a DCU....If possible maximum cash kottuuu...Lekapothe 0% intro APR CC thoooo credit card oka madhiri gaaa geekiii.....principal thaginchukoooo to save yourself from interest payments. ATB

Thanks bro. But Ee Dallas area lo tellurides 2022 vi chala takkuva unnay or assal levu…  only options we have is to buy used or build

new one antunnaru. Used ki kuda min rate taggatle saale gallu

Looking to buy a new car. The dealer is quoting about $7k more than the sticker price . Is this the new norm ? 52k sticker price car ki 59k cheptunnadu and adding aa tax Ee tax it went to 65k. 
okappudu sticker price kanna oka 7-10k takkuvaki beram aadi kontundey cars. Now it is the other way and they are not reducing the price. 
my negotiation skills are poor so I am wondering if this over pricing is common or is there something I am missing ? Help plz 

also auto loan ki a bank better ? 

thnx

Go to remote areas 1hr drive from ur area.. might get better deals with less tax. 

Adey bro. Anni kalipi antha aytundi antunna. Trying to save money is not cheap. I am not saying give for free that’s begging. You should know the difference ! Dont have to be rude

I mean why worry about tax and other stuff that is always there no 

36 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

What car? Its not true at my area

I asked them to sell for msrp and they agreed , only catch is in waitlist of 3-6 months. If you need immediately then lancham ivvali.side lo sales guy ki cash ista ani cheppu evaru lenappudu bayatiki teeskapoyi

Immodiate I bought in 1 day X5 7 seater I buyed 

17 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Go to remote areas 1hr drive from ur area.. might get better deals with less tax. 

Not possible Anna I drived 5 hours but no luck go ask each and every dealer spend 7 days shopping only 

Kia Telluride- 23 refreshed, wait time is anywhere between 3-10 months, it depends on the allocation the dealer gets..

There are many telly dealers who give for msrp but you need to order and wait, example of such dealers are like muncie IN etc...

Alternatively, Hyundai Palisade is pretty much same, just different flavors and more plush and sound deadening materials and less wait time... there are many pali dealers giving at MSRP..

I had to buy a new SUV cause my last one was totaled.... called dealers locally and as far as till Utah in the west... and got one for MSRP in 3 weeks.. luckily got one just few hours away but I Was willing to fly and ride too cross country- just to make a trip out of it with family..

so, my suggestion is to do the leg work, call all the dealers- make a spreadsheet of the dealers you are calling and take notes and put deposit..

naku one week pattindi- but saved 7k-10k who were quoting above msrp near me...