These days thellollu/ nallollu becoming f**king rude

ramabeer

14 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Indians are cancer only at workplace, they do great level of lobbying or Indian managers make people under them work as if they are entitled to work for him 

Absolutely right f$ck Indian managers and bosses with those ugly attitudes

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

I rarely experienced Good Customer service from Nalla Mundaluu,

Nalla Mundala Husbands ela bharistaro kaani...They are rude and obnoxious and don't have patience to talk. They literally get offended for everything but dont use their brain and try to empathize with others.

2 weeks back, we were outside a dollar store and I was backing up from street parking...oka nalladhi door theesi peddhaga arichindhi you are hitting my car ani...ventane naa wife "don't worry we do have a rear view camera" ani anindhi...ventane moosukundhi dhonga munda...Jklsouth Jkltelugu GIF - Jklsouth Jkltelugu Brahmi GIFs

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shameless said:

2 weeks back, we were outside a dollar store and I was backing up from street parking...oka nalladhi door theesi peddhaga arichindhi you are hitting my car ani...ventane naa wife "don't worry we do have a rear view camera" ani anindhi...ventane moosukundhi dhonga munda...Jklsouth Jkltelugu GIF - Jklsouth Jkltelugu Brahmi GIFs

dashcam and cameras around car are almost must now.. so many fake claims without those.