How often do you send parents money?

Black_tiger

I invested  few lakhs on construction business which gives returns. That returns are for parents. They are well planned, retirement fixed deposits. Returns are for household expenses. They doesn't waste money

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Rs 30K every month, rice and groceries one time every year for the whole year, and also send major expenses like any poojas or parties at home, any major gifts to be presented for close family members/friends..

also constructing a house, so the rents will take care of monthly expenses..

whatever I do for my parents won't even reach 0.1% of what they did to me

what did they do?

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

They sacrificed a lot for me to be where I am right now..

Like how? could you please explain more clearly? so they never shouted at you or physically abused or neglected you while you were a kid?? or forced you do something you don't like? i am asking because as most of us Indian kids had these experiences

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Black_tiger said:

Like how? could you please explain more clearly? so they never shouted at you or physically abused or neglected you while you were a kid?? or forced you do something you don't like? i am asking because as most of us Indian kids had these experiences

My parents both shouted coz I was naughty and always brought troubles to the home..my mom was physical always but my dad was physical probably once a year because I did something literally bad...they forced me to do household chores...coming to education and career, I had my freedom...never had any issues even after marrying a nonIndian.

• Upvote 1