Ee Lakireddy gadu intha yedavaina he never got deported but made millions and inka Indialo veedini devudu laga chustharanta

Black_tiger

Just now, Sandy_14 said:

My wife

They even took jana Reddy minister recommendation and came to my father in law house ..

Because my father in law close friend of jana reddy.

His son will be like bulldozer la untaadu ani cheppindi maa wife in weight ...

Just now, Black_tiger said:

thank god for her then 

My wife sister husband saved her ....

He searched all details in google and later found lot of cases ..

My father was reluctant and said those are fake stories...

Ofcourse Rich ppl kada he thought my wife ll be settle and lead luxuries life in usa ...so no wrong from him.

Actually had he been slim she might have married him emo...

He was like WWF size antha ...adhi inko reason :)

2 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

My wife sister husband saved her ....

He searched all details in google and later found lot of cases ..

My father was reluctant and said those are fake stories...

Ofcourse Rich ppl kada he thought my wife ll be settle and lead luxuries life in usa ...so no wrong from him.

Actually had he been slim she might have married him emo...

He was like WWF size antha ...adhi inko reason :)

glad she escaped hell

4 minutes ago, Black_tiger said:

glad she escaped hell

Actually till today I was thinking she was unlucky to miss such a rich family on top of us citizenship instead of living with h1b :)

But after reading all.these charts 1st time i am thinking now she lucky :)..

I really dint explored much abt this family after marriage ..just vague ga telusu anthe...

But also felt....rich family kada evvaro gittanolu pukaarlu lepaaru ani anukune vaadini 

20 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

My wife got alliance from this family ..

Almost forced...but google saved her :) .there was a story where suicide happened ani for thier torture:)..

I still some times joke with her ...rich family miss ayyavu ani

Ha ha...  Some even managed to scrub the history from Google ...variety of tactics , change name  etc .. 

But in this case, it's difficult as he spent time in jail...

7 minutes ago, San_K said:

Thanks bro for sharing the story. Didn't till now.

My spouse did engg in that college a couple of years back.

Look at their audacity...inka name change cheyyaledu.

He he, after a certain threshold of money and politics , you are above everything...

YSR and his father are known factionists ... What stopped...

By our logic, none of the Seema factionists can get married.... Some will agree knowingly 

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He he, after a certain threshold of money and politics , you are above everything...

YSR and his father are known factionists ... What stopped...

By our logic, none of the Seema factionists can get married.... Some will agree knowingly 

Agree..but here the problem is..what about the young teens who look up to him and take bad paths? College ki name lekapothey..not many would know him.

Just now, San_K said:

Agree..but here the problem is..what about the young teens who look up to him and take bad paths? College ki name lekapothey..not many would know him.

In 1990s AP had handul of engineering colleges... When he got arrested in 2000, there is not much awarenes or internet connectivity in India...

Now a days no one cares about college name... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

In 1990s AP had handul of engineering colleges... When he got arrested in 2000, there is not much awarenes or internet connectivity in India...

Now a days no one cares about college name... 

still it is doing well

3 minutes ago, Black_tiger said:

still it is doing well

Many don't know, others- they will say enemies cheated and filed false case... He is good old man, doctor, donated so much money etc...

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Many don't know, others- they will say enemies cheated and filed false case... He is good old man, doctor, donated so much money etc...

Nice joke if he never did anything wrong he would have fought with US justice system as he had tons of money or called media and might have done some live interviews about him being not guilty he did neither so off course he's the one who committed those crimes

3 minutes ago, Black_tiger said:

Nice joke if he never did anything wrong he would have fought with US justice system as he had tons of money or called media and might have done some live interviews about him being not guilty he did neither so off course he's the one who committed those crimes

No doubt..

Funny thing is he is able to get out in 8 years - far cry of 38 years sentence.  I'm sure bribes would have worked -

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

No doubt..

Funny thing is he is able to get out in 8 years - far cry of 38 years sentence.  I'm sure bribes would have worked -

off course he paid $2 mil to get out if not im pretty sure he wud have got roasted there in the prison his whole life like previously said money makes many things happen in this world

3 hours ago, Black_tiger said:

story marchesukundhi lol never mentioned her daddy's name https://mercedcountytimes.com/lakireddy-steps-up-to-improve-schools/

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

dabbul kavali but not the history

She daughter in law to lakireddy hanimi reddy  not lakireddy bali reddy. Hanimi reddy is doctor living in merced area from long time brother to bali reddy. Own 1500 acres there, and biggest doner for university of california merced.