Virus Outbreak In Children Overwhelming Hospitals Nationwide

areyentiraidhi

15 hours ago, cisco_sastry said:

My daughter stayed in ICU for a week due to RSV. Its the most difficult days for her and for us. Luckily she recovered. Stay safe. Its deadly for kids below 3.

Omg.Hope your kid is recovered now bro.

1 month back..took my 2.5 yrs kid to indoor play park. 2 days tarvatha..one night sudden ga we started feeling heat in her body. Temp chusthey 99 vundhi. So started giving Tylenol cold n flu. Same problem continued for 3 days. 3rd day night 101 vuntey next day we took her to pediatrician.  

First ques she asked was - did you take kid to any indoor park? when we said yes..she told us about this RSV virus. 

Later chest deggara stethoscope tho chstunnapudu she said she heard some obstacles and asked us to get Xray done. Thankfully Xray result normal vachindhi.

2 days lo fever kuda taggindhi and then cold and cough started..that was gradually reduced in next 2 to 3 days.

Thing enti antey.. last lo naaku and my wife also had bit of temp and body aches.

2 weeks pattindhi for the whole family to get back to normal.

18 hours ago, Ichigo said:

my kid has cold , this is the second time in two months man and house antha spread avutundi everytime , feeling sad for her, adults ke tough untundi cold , not sure why sudden outbreaks are happening now or is this news just in time for the usual flu vaccine time? 

Emo malli work from home kosam evadaina chestunnademo anipisthadi…

how did it start ? 

1 hour ago, San_K said:

Omg.Hope your kid is recovered now bro.

1 month back..took my 2.5 yrs kid to indoor play park. 2 days tarvatha..one night sudden ga we started feeling heat in her body. Temp chusthey 99 vundhi. So started giving Tylenol cold n flu. Same problem continued for 3 days. 3rd day night 101 vuntey next day we took her to pediatrician.  

First ques she asked was - did you take kid to any indoor park? when we said yes..she told us about this RSV virus. 

Later chest deggara stethoscope tho chstunnapudu she said she heard some obstacles and asked us to get Xray done. Thankfully Xray result normal vachindhi.

2 days lo fever kuda taggindhi and then cold and cough started..that was gradually reduced in next 2 to 3 days.

Thing enti antey.. last lo naaku and my wife also had bit of temp and body aches.

2 weeks pattindhi for the whole family to get back to normal.

Crazy ! 

For all parents out there

99 degree ki fever reducer ivvakandi vay. its normal for kids, let their body fight and adapt

100 unnapudu ivvandi 

maree 99 ki fever reducer iste immunity mingestadi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/22/2022 at 10:56 PM, cisco_sastry said:

My daughter stayed in ICU for a week due to RSV. Its the most difficult days for her and for us. Luckily she recovered. Stay safe. Its deadly for kids below 3.

ma papaki kuda vachindi, though not not in ICU. Her breathing was different from other illnesses she got. It was very strange, she got it next day of her flu vaccine and she didn't go anywhere else even prior to the hospital visit. Must have caught in the hospital itself.