Any DB uncle romanced this beauty?

Black_tiger

16 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Seriously maanci busty undhi..

yeah but stomanch medha lining enti horizontal ga just like Ileana she had pregnancy too?? or is it just a stretch mark??

3 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Nalla cobra nalla thraasu lekka

Cobra aka black cobra (my brother) he was already dead when we were back in India later I moved to the western world

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

ACC2-C612-D4-F9-478-D-B1-F8-C4206378-B74

idhigora abbai velli kalisinodu cheppadu vadu scammed anta hahaha nenu cheppa kadara veellu alantivi cheyyarani 

fr vidoe calls...its 10000 for 10 mins...20 for 20mins and 35000 for 30 mins and 60 for an hour one on one alone video cal with miss Patel ........we will sms U mams account details once u are ready to wire the funds and then ur cal wil be placed as per urs and mams convenience within 24 hours ...other super options such as meet and greet with the v beautfull miss patel is 75000 to meet for 15 to 20 mins in mumbai and take piks with mam...1.5 lacs for lunch or cofee and 2.5 lacs fr dinner alone with mam ,,,and 3.5 lacs including airfare and mams hotel stay outside Mumbai over lunch,, dinner or coffee alone with mam.. also the meet willl be strictly at a public place and also restaurant as per mams choise that too in a 5 star hotel ...once u are ready to wire funds Into mams account then rest all small details such as date ,, time and location etc will be locked and then miss patels account details will be given....also if u want cooperate events ,, greeting in form of video bytes or shows or brands etc that u need to sms me details then I Wil get back for prices ...regrds .....thanku

• Like 1